Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probably isnt. i just get an itch to buy something every 3 months or so. its miserable

Comment

• whats good seb

Comment

• House shit is whack, got so much to do before move in and it's like, fuck me...
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Couple that with working long hours and still needing to pack, the little pupper having health issues and all that, starting to stress the fuck out...
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

• lol yo dude... whoosah whoosah. this is the uphill climb. itll even out.

Comment

• One can only hope! I'm like, shit man, this escalated so fucking quick...
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• Real life's a bitch. Other than the e36's, I have 3 Firebirds, an Audi a8 I've literally never driven, a Dodge truck, and a grand prix gtp. Out of those, two run. My life's a mess.
                2 328i e36's
                Saabaru linear 2.5na
                Various projects.
                sigpic
                Intro;
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• wide open throttle boi

Comment

• Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                    Real life's a bitch. Other than the e36's, I have 3 Firebirds, an Audi a8 I've literally never driven, a Dodge truck, and a grand prix gtp. Out of those, two run. My life's a mess.
                    liquidate all assets and call JT Wentworth

Comment

• Using the word asset very loosely there haha. I want to drift project one of the firebirds but I keep putting it off over not having a t5/t56. The Audi just scares me. It's due for a timing belt service and I'm both too scared to run it as is and too scared to fix it. It's a mental stalemate. My truck doesn't run right because huge Cam and the Grand Prix is an all out piece.
                      2 328i e36's
                      Saabaru linear 2.5na
                      Various projects.
                      sigpic
                      Intro;

Comment

• i dont know why i'm giving advice but

get rid of everything except for whatever you need for a daily. save money, and buy one car/project that you seriously plan on finishing. don't buy something you cant handle yourself. work on that while having a reliable daily

why drift the firebird? weird ass car, and steering/suspension is always gonna be wack. if you want to drift, get a car that will be less of a pain in the dick to actually slide (the t/56 isnt gonna make it a great drift car)

Comment

• the only thing i love more than buying things is getting rid of things i've bought.

clear your mind. get rid of unfinished garbage. focus on one thing and do it well.

Comment

• Third gen firebirds, I have three, so not a chassis I'm unfamiliar with. Steering is actually quite good, could use a dogbox. Suspension is super simple, pretty close to the e36 actually. Just they didn't come with a 350 and a manual at the same time. I dailied one for quite awhile and honestly not bad to slide. Lots of torque. Even the ebrake is setup well. But it would be expensive. My truck and the reshell will be taking up my time for now, I think.
                            Last edited by Quillhill36; 09-06-2018, 01:56 PM.
                            2 328i e36's
                            Saabaru linear 2.5na
                            Various projects.
                            sigpic
                            Intro;

Comment

• this was my 2nd f-body lol

Comment

• Limited slip was fucking you over hardcore haha
                                2 328i e36's
                                Saabaru linear 2.5na
                                Various projects.
                                sigpic
                                Intro;

Comment

Working...
                                X