X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    buy a W8 Passat and get into the aerospace scene
    Dave,

On a regular basis over the past few years, you have managed to post, at the most opportune time, something hilarious and witty. I appreciate you as a member of S|W and I am very glad that I am allowed to post in RT to regularly witness the hilarity of what you say.

Thanks,
    jdel
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

buy a W8 Passat and get into the aerospace scene

Originally posted by jdel View Post
      Seems to be the internet in general these days, not just the car scene.
      I don't disagree.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        It's sad that you think that way, in the sense that it's this mentality that causes the hostility on the forums and all of this garbage. Honestly if someone wants a car because it's the in thing to do, that's their problem. Let them just do them and be an idiot, they'll learn their lesson, we all did it in one way or another. I'm tired of people just shitting on others for this, we're all stubborn in our own ways and don't listen to others advice because we think we know best until we get proved wrong by our own mistakes. It's part of life. Is that Celli kid an idiot? Absolutely. Am I going to shit on him because of it? Nope. If this is what it takes for him to learn a lesson, and then become less of an idiot because of it, so be it. Give him all the advice you want, but you can't get butt hurt when he doesn't take the advice. Everyone on here is guilty of it to.

This is the kind of shit that is tearing the scene apart at the seams, and is breaking the back bone because of it. People get upset because "someone copied their setup" or because "they had the idea first." Who really cares? No one. So what if someone runs the same wheels as you, wheels are mass produced, it was bound to happen. Be happy with what you have and the car you have. Don't build it for someone else, build it for you. If they choose to try and build a car to impress others and "fit in" that's their problem. This internet scene points garbage just needs to end, if everyone stopped making generalizations, and stopped provoking problems, there would be none. Of course it would never actually happen, but one less person being a complete ass hole all the time on the internet because they built something that is in their OPINION better than someone else's is complete horse shit.

Of course if the kid asks for advice and then doesn't listen, you'll get upset, but at the end of the day that's his problem, not yours. He has to live with that, he asked, he didn't listen. We all do it. The sooner we can accept that and just move on, the better all of this will be.
        That's a really out-of-left-field response to Justin's allegation that BMWs are the new "it" thing when it comes to the aftermarket.

He's right, though. E46s are as cheap now as late 90's Civics were when Wings West got big. That's why there's an ever-increasing market for shitty aftermarket addons (and I mean both quality and aesthetics here). That's why half the kids that call FMU asking for a custom exhaust are 18 and have no idea how the real aftermarket functions in terms of, well, anything other than the price of a secondhand Active Autowerke exhaust.

Get used to it. BMWs are the new rice, boss. Just because you got into them for the right reasons, before the whole scene erupted into the mish-mash it currently is, doesn't give you the ability to turn a blind eye to it. You can buy an E46 for practically no money at all, yet it still has leather and a good deal of creature comforts. That's why they're turning into rice; because they're nice cars that can be found for damn cheap.

Tough shit. The 8th-gen Civic scene is crap too, with a bunch of JDM FD2 front end shit that doesn't require the full correct facelift, replica wheels everywhere, and a bunch of shit like that. And I'm the first to admit it. But complaining when somebody calls it out doesn't do shit, and it only serves to preserve the notion that most Bimmer fanatics are uptight pricks who believes the world revolves around their myopic viewpoint.

Jussayin', Kelly. Justin was 100% right.

Originally posted by Rob&co
        MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          Dave,

On a regular basis over the past few years, you have managed to post, at the most opportune time, something hilarious and witty. I appreciate you as a member of S|W and I am very glad that I am allowed to post in RT to regularly witness the hilarity of what you say.

Thanks,
          jdel
          its all about the timing lol
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

its all about the timing lol
            wow he seems like a nice guy? WTF happened to him?
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              wow he seems like a nice guy? WTF happened to him?
              who me?

Comment

• This ignore list option is fantastic. It shows me that the retard is posting, but I don't have to see a single one.
                fuck everybody.
                You're stupid.

Comment

This ignore list option is fantastic. It shows me that the retard is posting, but I don't have to see a single one.
                  welcome to the beginning of time

Comment

• my ignore feature is better, its called "banning people"

Comment

Some sites don't do it man. I actually had to go to his user page to find it.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      my ignore feature is better, its called "banning people"
                      Lucky
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• I'm just going to chime in to say that I agree with the fact that BMW wildly and suddenly became popular like the Honda and Drift scene was years ago. Its new, its different, and everybody wants on. There are die-hard, lifelong BMW fans (my buddies), and there's everyone else who is in for it while its hip.

Comment

Some sites don't do it man. I actually had to go to his user page to find it.

Lucky
                          it should be in your usercp. every forum ive ever been on has it

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                            That's a really out-of-left-field response to Justin's allegation that BMWs are the new "it" thing when it comes to the aftermarket.

He's right, though. E46s are as cheap now as late 90's Civics were when Wings West got big. That's why there's an ever-increasing market for shitty aftermarket addons (and I mean both quality and aesthetics here). That's why half the kids that call FMU asking for a custom exhaust are 18 and have no idea how the real aftermarket functions in terms of, well, anything other than the price of a secondhand Active Autowerke exhaust.

Get used to it. BMWs are the new rice, boss. Just because you got into them for the right reasons, before the whole scene erupted into the mish-mash it currently is, doesn't give you the ability to turn a blind eye to it. You can buy an E46 for practically no money at all, yet it still has leather and a good deal of creature comforts. That's why they're turning into rice; because they're nice cars that can be found for damn cheap.

Tough shit. The 8th-gen Civic scene is crap too, with a bunch of JDM FD2 front end shit that doesn't require the full correct facelift, replica wheels everywhere, and a bunch of shit like that. And I'm the first to admit it. But complaining when somebody calls it out doesn't do shit, and it only serves to preserve the notion that most Bimmer fanatics are uptight pricks who believes the world revolves around their myopic viewpoint.

Jussayin', Kelly. Justin was 100% right.
                            Yeah, I got completely off topic with my response. I don't disagree. All I'm saying is that people need to get over the fact that people will do shit to follow others, and then when they get fucked over, they will understand what a stupid mistake it was. Shit we all do it. If he wants to do it, well then let him.

I'm not exactly sure how to put what I am trying to say into writing.

We all also have to realize that even though there are a ton of people who are getting into BMWs now, younger kids are also becoming the new enthusiasts, some of them are here because it's hip, but a few of them will be turned into enthusiasts because of how their car treats them. If it wasn't for my first E46, I wouldn't love BMWs so much now. Sounds ridiculous but it's true.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

who me?
                              no jdel lol

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              Welcome to the dumbest pussy move you made jdel LoL
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                I'm just going to chime in to say that I agree with the fact that BMW wildly and suddenly became popular like the Honda and Drift scene was years ago. Its new, its different, and everybody wants on. There are die-hard, lifelong BMW fans (my buddies), and there's everyone else who is in for it while its hip.
                                I wont lie, Im in it for the skinny jeans and fixies

Comment

Working...
                                X