• Show
Clear All

• Ouch, not a fun time Kielan!
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Got to the outpatient clinic I'm covering at today at 8:00, the other therapists haven't gotten here yet, and I don't know where anything is or what my schedule will be. Awesome.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Man, a year ago I was selling up my mk4 and headed to New Zealand before heading here. Fuck.
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• Boss tried to call me in I think. Fuck that lol.

Comment

• Fuck that.
            Wish I wasn't at work.

Looking into all these systems we're currently using and fuck me, there is some serious clean up needed both code wise and just implementation wise. I just want to go rogue and re-do half of something but I know it'll bite me in the ass if I don't pull it off.

That and I have my own business to get live.
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• I fucked up so hard picking my current career path.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I fucked up so hard picking my current career path.
                I feel the same way right now too
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

• Are you at least in a field where you want to continue working? There's a difference between being in the wrong place, and being in the wrong career...

I was pretty mislead as to what I'd actually be doing when I started here. And now to change up, I effectively have to completely forgo the fact that I have already completed 3 years of work, and take an entry level job and PROVE that I can do the job that I want to do. Because I can't get the experience that I need in this role, or really ever.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I dont mind my current field, but it's not anything I'm all that enthusiastic about. And I seriously wish I'd gone to cheaper schools for it so I'd have less student loan debt. Also sucks that I'm pretty much maxed out in pay rate at 33. If I want to go up from my current salary, i basically have to go back through school to get my doctorate in physical therapy.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• I'm going to go back to school so I can get my masters so I can be taken seriously.

Just shitty that I have to endure more time doing things I don't want to be doing while trying to get it. It also sucks that it's going to be like another 30k cause the existing 70k clearly isn't enough.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Are you at least in a field where you want to continue working? There's a difference between being in the wrong place, and being in the wrong career...

I was pretty mislead as to what I'd actually be doing when I started here. And now to change up, I effectively have to completely forgo the fact that I have already completed 3 years of work, and take an entry level job and PROVE that I can do the job that I want to do. Because I can't get the experience that I need in this role, or really ever.
                        That is very true. I mean, I am in a field I want to continue working in, BUT I'm not necessarily wanting to do it forever.

That does suck though man. I feel your pain. Hopefully you can land a role that will let you succeed in what you want to do.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

I'm going to go back to school so I can get my masters so I can be taken seriously.

Just shitty that I have to endure more time doing things I don't want to be doing while trying to get it. It also sucks that it's going to be like another 30k cause the existing 70k clearly isn't enough.
                          Going back to school sucks, but if that's what is required to be taken seriously, it's just one of the things you gotta do. Feel for you man!
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Fuck, I wish I could do a higher degree for that much. Physical therapy schools don't even offer Masters degrees anymore, just doctorates. They average about 100k in tuition.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Procrastinated on the fenders again but I did install my hood dampers that I've had for a few years now.

Comment

• Blahhhh
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X