This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mean while hondafags...

yeaman my crv has 189k on it but i havent even broke it in yet, would drive this coast to coast tomorrow

Comment

• Cummins owners: 1991 4x4 Automatic, Standard cab, 666,000 miles. Great shape, original engine, Asking 26,000 firm, or trade for 3 Jeeps and a Deuce. No lowballers, I know what I have.

Comment

• an additional mention of injectors/headstuds to really bring it together

Comment

• Fucking LOL.

All of it so damn true.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mmm...Street Triple R...

My buddy that sold ODB to me offered to buy my bike. Not sure what I would replace it with. Maybe go back to a sport bike. Maybe get one of those new Ducati Cafe Racers.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• I passed (aka I got passed) by a Street Triple R with an Akropovic exhaust yesterday and tears were shed.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Nice. Triples with aftermarket exhaust sound incredible.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Apparently I might be getting a bike this year after all.

Comment

• triples always looked like someone ran them into a wall and was missing the front fairing

Comment

• got stung by a wasp on my right hamstring on the way up here, lil bitch flew up my shorts

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        triples always looked like someone ran them into a wall and was missing the front fairing

https://images.craigslist.org/00i0i_...6_1200x900.jpg
                        Correct, I'd do a single headlight conversion immediately if I had one.
                        Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        got stung by a wasp on my right hamstring on the way up here, lil bitch flew up my shorts

Shorts, motorcycle. No thanks.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Correct, I'd do a single headlight conversion immediately if I had one.

Shorts, motorcycle. No thanks.
                          PhotoFunia-1499365752.jpg

Comment

• today is boring damn

highlight was ordering new moto goggles and a headlight, now thats done and i dont know what tf else to do and yall fgts sleepin

Comment

• It's fucking busy here. But at least the day is moving along.

I'm tempted to get another supermoto and use that as a track bike. Learn to drift it.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• that would be sick. get something over 400cc though. i know some lightweights do some supermoto stuff on 400's, but all the heavy smoke seems to be done on bigger bikes

ive been trying to get comfortable sliding/power sliding the rear end in gravel, but then i got this new tire, and it provides to much grip, and just tears ruts in the roads

Comment

Working...
                                X