This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I've seen it done a few times with people who do mid engine busa swaps.
    was just talking to a guy last week that wants to buy a mini F1 car powered with a busa engine.

i dont know if i'll ever get to the point where i will have a track-only car. street driving is fun for me, i'd always want to take my track car to the street. not being able to would really suck i think.

i think once you hit the right kind of money, stuff like that doesnt bother a dude

Comment

• If you have a dedicated track car, chances are driving it on the street would fucking blow.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just realized ive never driven a real race car. that makes sense.

reminds me seeing a drift car with a sequential trans driving around town and it looked pretty miserable lol

Comment

• Real race cars are awesome on the track, not awesome on the street. So god damn loud, driving on cold slicks is terrifying, brakes can never get hot enough, all in all 3/10 experience.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wanna do a driving school someday.

Comment

• Hey guys.

Comment

• sup

Comment

• Suhhhhh
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I want to do a bike track day school sometime. Bike track days look like fun, and track bikes are typically cheaper than a track car.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• I'd love to get a track bike like a Ninja 250 or something, and go to a school for it. Dramatically cheaper than cars, and as far as I can tell probably even more fun.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol 250

Comment

• I'd rather be able to wind out a 250 and be confident to move up, rather than the other way around.

More fun to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow, kinda thing.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i hear ya, but its hilarious how quickly people decide its time to move up in CC

i see people buy 250's and post them up for sale within 3 months.

rode one back in 2008 or 9 when they just came out. was surprised at the performance, but still nah

Comment

• I feel like I could definitely handle more power than what my SV has. But I'm no where near where I want to be in really spirited riding, and know I have a lot to learn. But I still think next year will be Street Triple R time.

I've already put 1500 miles on the thing, and have only had it for 4 weeks.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i find motorcycle mileage hilarious

your bike has 2,500 miles? cool im interested

9,000 mi? haha nice bike man, but my wife sai...slfkjalsk

15,000 mi? haha man are you legit retarded? i wouldnt give you a canadian penny for that

Comment

Working...
                                X