Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you ever come across a 50 year old dude, and just think to yourself.... i'm pretty sure i'm talking to a celli in a 50 year old body

Comment

• age is weird man

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        you ever come across a 50 year old dude, and just think to yourself.... i'm pretty sure i'm talking to a celli in a 50 year old body

That's half the people at my job. Every day i'm amazed they can even function enough to drive to work.

Comment

• for me, its constantly realizing i'm in a room full of people talking over each other at full volume for no good reason.

if yall was to stfu for 5 minutes, then try again, one at a time, like the professionals you say you are, we might get something done

Comment

wouldnt be mad to see some pics.

would love to go to this year's gentleman's cafe ride, but i dont have a cafe anymore. wonder how much everyone would want to kill me if i showed up on the XR
            We had a couple of dudes show up on supermotos last year. Nobody cared.

I'll get pics when I'm off work.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• i am an idiot, why is everyone buying these wheels that remind me of wallets and sandals found in mexican-owned gas stations and grocery stores?

Comment

• No idea, but I love John's m3.

Also, here's how the bike looks as of today.

Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Welp, looks like I'm going to be daddy of #2 soon. As in, probably sometime tonight lol.

Post and run, hope you're all doing well.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Hell yeah man, congratulations!
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      No idea, but I love John's m3.

Also, here's how the bike looks as of today.

damn, very clean. you're right about exhaust and fender though, those are the only two things i noticed

Comment

• Comment

damn, very clean. you're right about exhaust and fender though, those are the only two things i noticed
                          Yeah. Hopefully I can change the exhaust soon. And one of my friends said he can help me cut up the front fender.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Yo my murrican friends

Haven't been on here much, had a lot of stuff going on.

What's new?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Working all weekend.

Did shorten up the bike's front fender by a considerable amount yesterday, and my friend that builds exhausts for Triumphs and Hondas said he'd build me a set at a bit of a discount, so I'm stoked.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Dropped the bike for the first time today. Bent my bars, and broke my shifter. No other damage done. I was turning around in a parking lot on a hill doing maybe 2 mph...
                                Rigged up a temp shifter by drilling through and using a bolt. Ordered new bars and shifter should be back to normal by the end of the week. Had a ton of fun today though drop occurred at the end of the day. Did 200 miles of awesome roads. Really starting to feel comfortable really ripping, chicken strips are really thinning...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X