Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it's all going through his insurance company now.

Got myself a bro truck from Enterprise for the meantime. 2017 Nissan Frontier SV.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• im going to be a real ass here, but... is the insurance company going to consider the damage enough to brand the title?

Comment

• I would hope not, I haven't seen anything that would suggest it would go to a salvage title.
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• you know drifting is finally mainstream when you see a drift car featured on MSN

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
            I would hope not, I haven't seen anything that would suggest it would go to a salvage title.
            i think they decide that.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              i think they decide that.....
              I know that, but I haven't seen anything or heard anything that would suggest they have labeled it a salvage
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                I know that, but I haven't seen anything or heard anything that would suggest they have labeled it a salvage
                i really hope not, buyers treat it like leprosy

Comment

• low key interested to watch the mayweather mcgregor fight now that its legit happening

Comment

• I'd be a lot more concerned about that. I'd hope your agreed value would help to negate that. But at the same time, yikes.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• if i ever wanted to go retard widebody or slammed build on any high end car, id just start out with a salvage title and skip the irony of ending up with a car chopped up to the equivalent of a salvage title car anyway

Comment

if i ever wanted to go retard widebody or slammed build on any high end car, id just start out with a salvage title and skip the irony of ending up with a car chopped up to the equivalent of a salvage title car anyway
                        It honestly didn't occur to me that people didn't do it this way...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          It honestly didn't occur to me that people didn't do it this way...
                          there are a lot of "drifters" out there that turn up their noses at branded title 240's lol

Comment

• i guess every guy want to be the first one to smash...

Comment

• I never really got that, tho... why take a clean title car and smash it up for drifting when a salvage one will do the same job?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

there are a lot of "drifters" out there that turn up their noses at branded title 240's lol
                                Well 99% of 240 guys are just a few IQ points from needing a helmet and a diaper at all times, so I can't really say this surprises me.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X