This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Went for a nice 1.5 hour ride after I ate today. Fucking A I love this bike, hands down the best purchase I have ever made.
    I wanna buy one but am far too afraid of getting dedded by some cunt blowing a stop light. Still keep my old helmet around in case i change my mind though.

Comment

• Nice, Kielan.

I've been using my Bonneville to commute to work this week. Lane splitting and narrowed clubman bars made it so much better.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Yeah that's my biggest fear as well, I ride with the utmost guard for my safety. It does truly scare the shit out of me, but there is something so freeing about riding all at the same time. I truly didn't expect it to be this good.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dear lord

Someone started playing 90ies song at the office today

Fucking Modern Talking

Haaaaaalp

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Morning.

Comment

• Sup.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Got a guy coming to look at the Subaru on Saturday. Hopefully that pans out.

Comment

• Nice, I put my bar end mirrors on last night, and holy shit wow they are so much easier to use than my stock elephant ears. Bike also looks 83751903457826349524352 times better because of it. I'll probably take some photos of the bike this weekend as well.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sweet, I'd love a bike this summer but i've got way too much other shit going on.

Comment

• Porsche got hit this morning. Proper damage. Insurance will be involved, got hit by a truck, he merged into my rear drivers side quarter.
                      IG: @sebastienaudeon
                      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      *pats Sebs head*
                      there there.
                      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• That sucks man. I hope you had it insured for an agreed value....
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Is insured for an agreed value, yeah. Contacted Rstrada and getting a body shop quote through them.

Once received, I'll send to the guy that was driving the truck. He wants to not go through insurance, but obviously if he doesn't agree to pay the amount, then will hit up his insurance.

I luckily have a witness, that can confirm that it wasn't my fault
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            Is insured for an agreed value, yeah. Contacted Rstrada and getting a body shop quote through them.

Once received, I'll send to the guy that was driving the truck. He wants to not go through insurance, but obviously if he doesn't agree to pay the amount, then will hit up his insurance.

I luckily have a witness, that can confirm that it wasn't my fault
                            Yeah I woulda said fuck that and called the cops, and had a police report. Especially when working with stuff that's for an agreed value insurance claim, a witness won't matter when he disappears.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Interesting, I called Jennifer as soon as it happened (she's been in a few car accidents) and she told me to get all of his information etc but never mentioned a police report...
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• oh damn, seb that sucks man!

Comment

Working...
                                X