Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn HID headlight out on the daily and its gonna take a few days to get the bulbs

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      I'm jealous. What helmet do you run?

May have to order a different jacket at some point. Mine is way too loose around the collar for me. I have such a shitty time finding jackets that fit.
      I have a Shark Skwal in white - https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/shark-skwal-helmet
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Some asshole wanted me to drive 2 1/2 hours each way to take my Subaru for a pre purchase inspection, and then wanted to see if I knew someone could transport all the extra parts to him.

Yeah, no.

The clincher, he doesn't even know how to drive a manual.

Comment

• i once drove a car i was selling 4 hours each way (with a return car for trip back)

the guy bought it pretty much no-questions asked, it was awesome
          Last edited by Miroteknik; 06-06-2017, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• At this point with a kid, and working, i'm going to pass.
            The first offer he made was 9500. Sorry vape bro, i'm asking 14k. And you can't even drive stick. Plus, he's in college, with no commitments. Get in your car and drive.

Comment

• yeah good call. in my case, the guy had cash and sounded really straight forward

Comment

• Fuck all I want to do is get out and ride...
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Comment

• I really really don't want to have to go to Yankee stadium today for this bullshit task. But I fucking have to and I **** it.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Nice, I may have to get one soon. The visor on my Biltwell Gringo S doesn't seal to the helmet at all, so it does this mega annoying whistle at speed. And lets rain in.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Had a 40 mile ride from Irvine to Compton for work today. Never thought I'd actually get slowed down lane splitting by another bike, but this dude flat refused to allow me and another bike past.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                          Had a 40 mile ride from Irvine to Compton for work today. Never thought I'd actually get slowed down lane splitting by another bike, but this dude flat refused to allow me and another bike past.
                          that was me

Comment

• what's with the new garbage forum and turtle wax shilling on the front page?

Comment

• stance is at a new low

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                                what's with the new garbage forum and turtle wax shilling on the front page?

SW needs money to fund the new Gentleman Racer trend.

Comment

Working...
                                X