• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• How was the MSF course, Kielan?
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• It was good, only thing I couldn't get down on their bikes was the U-Turn, but on my bike it's cake. Gotta be a mental thing. I rode for 3 hours around the city last night, went over a few bridges, did a tunnel, delt with Times Square traffic. Feel really good on the bike, other people scare the fucking shit out of me, but I'm not nervous, just really really vigilant. Honestly feel like this is the best purchase I have ever made.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the jump from cars to motorcycles is pretty damn exhilirating

Comment

• It's so raw, so visceral, it's frightening, but so damn enjoyable. I just wish I had done this sooner.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• when you feel confident enough for headphones, get some kavinksy on and go for a late night summer ride

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                when you feel confident enough for headphones, get some kavinksy on and go for a late night summer ride
                Yeah that won't be for a while, though I could imagine that's fucking wicked.

I do want to get a Sena just so I can listen to directions from the GPS though. That'd be nice to have.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Yeah that won't be for a while, though I could imagine that's fucking wicked.

I do want to get a Sena just so I can listen to directions from the GPS though. That'd be nice to have.
                  i live in a rural area that is a lot less risky than what youre riding in i'd guess, so headphones isnt as sketchy (usually)

Comment

• Plenty of people I know here ride with headphones. I just don't wanna play that game just yet. In due time I'm sure, but for now.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Get a RAM phone mount for the bike. Makes checking GPS a lot easier. Also I believe you can listen to music via a Sena headset if you want.

I usually ride with headphones in every time. Helps to cut down on wind noise in my super hipster Biltwell full face.
                      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Oh yeah, the Sena is capable of a ton. I was just saying that's what I'd start with using it as.

My helmet is actually pretty quiet at speed, I have ear plugs that I plan on using when I make the trip back to CT this weekend which is mostly highway. But for the few short periods I've had the bike over 65 it's felt comfortable, and tame volume wise. Really impressed by it actually.

Pissed that I ordered a bunch of stuff from Revzilla thinking it would ship from their Philly location, only to find out it's shipping from their LV location and I won't have it till Monday... Gotta find a way to mount these CRG mirrors sooner than that..
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm jealous. What helmet do you run?

May have to order a different jacket at some point. Mine is way too loose around the collar for me. I have such a shitty time finding jackets that fit.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• i want one of those icon "halo" helmets lol

Comment

• Morning RT.

Comment

• sup

Comment

Working...
                                X