Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much cleaning shit and building shit when I just wanna be stripping the Porsche down
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Been stuck in the garage for the past few days trying to figure out this audio install stuff on the Ram. Not that complicated after all, just takes some getting used to when you've never done something like that.

Also, Scott keeps sending me pics and videos of his Touring and it makes me question why I was so stupid as to part mine out.
      I want it back.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
        Too much cleaning shit and building shit when I just wanna be stripping the Porsche down
        didnt you just get it? if it runs decent, just drive the damn thing till it NEEDS to be stripped down.

rebuild/restores take so long, and one thing leads to another, you may end up regretting not just having more fun with it before jumping into the void that is car restoration
        Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        Been stuck in the garage for the past few days trying to figure out this audio install stuff on the Ram. Not that complicated after all, just takes some getting used to when you've never done something like that.

Also, Scott keeps sending me pics and videos of his Touring and it makes me question why I was so stupid as to part mine out.
        I want it back.
        i have an android wifi stereo i need to install in the rx7

i want my karmann ghia back

Comment

• Cooked my external hard drive last night... That's gunna be like 1k to get fixed.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ssd or magnet

Comment

• Spinning disk drive. I'm pretty confident it's just an issue with the heads, but still. That shit is always so expensive.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ive never had to get one repaired. you mail it out? or got a local shop that can do it?

Comment

• ugh need to buy tires for the daily and for the motorcycle, and do an oilchange with my next paycheck

better start calling around for pricing

Comment

• My new tires for ODB are supposed to get here tomorrow.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• you get the cheap rubbers, or are you a tire snob

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        ive never had to get one repaired. you mail it out? or got a local shop that can do it?
                        I'm mailing it out, to a place that is about a mile away lol. I'm lazy and have a bunch of shit I need to do before I leave on Thursday for Deutschland.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• whats in germany?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            you get the cheap rubbers, or are you a tire snob
                            Yokohama S.Drives. I had Sumitomos last time and they were just...ok. Nothing special.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                              Yokohama S.Drives. I had Sumitomos last time and they were just...ok. Nothing special.
                              had both. the sumitomos i had wore out real quick, but i was doing burnouts somewhat frequently

Comment

• today is already a pain in the ass

Comment

Working...
                                X