Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apps were the big gold rush there for a while, till everyone just made copies of original apps, and the market got flooded with trash

interesting to see snapchat crash so hard in the stock market earlier this week. wonder if it'll faceplant altogether and go out in smoke

Comment

• Snapchat was a traded company?

Comment

• this was its first quarter public, yea

Comment

• Nothing says sound investment like an app that puts dog ears on basic bitches.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• there was once a time when women were offended when called a dog

Comment

• anyone in here have good electrical knowledge? trying to see if I can get a trickle charge off a 5Watt AC source to a 12V battery without killing the stator on a motorcycle

Comment

• Usually AC to DC is a no-no.

Comment

• was worried about that. so... what if, i took the ac power current, and wired it to this thing? (which would imitate plugging it into a house outlet, just at lower wattage obv)

Comment

• The only issue I think would be having a circuit to turn off power when it's done charging.

Why not just buy a HF float charger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          The only issue I think would be having a circuit to turn off power when it's done charging.

Why not just buy a HF float charger?
                          the plug has a light on it that is red when the battery is low, and goes green when its done charging. not sure, but was hoping when it turned green, it stopped overcharging as well.

i'm using the Tusk Enduro street legal lighing kit on a dirt bike that otherwise, has no blinkers. the way that kit works though, is that it runs off its own small 12V battery that you have to re-charge every few weeks. I was hoping i could figure out a way to have the bike charge the system, and eliminate the weird feeling of pushing my dirt bike over to an outlet in my garage, and plugging it in for a charge, like some eco prius faggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            apps were the big gold rush there for a while, till everyone just made copies of original apps, and the market got flooded with trash

interesting to see snapchat crash so hard in the stock market earlier this week. wonder if it'll faceplant altogether and go out in smoke
                            Completely agree, I loved watching Snapchat crash so hard.
                            IG: @sebastienaudeon
                            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                            *pats Sebs head*
                            there there.
                            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              Completely agree, I loved watching Snapchat crash so hard.
                              more enjoyable, is watching that pokefag cell phone game die

i would see full grown adults playing that trash and i would raise my eyes to heaven

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                more enjoyable, is watching that pokefag cell phone game die

i would see full grown adults playing that trash and i would raise my eyes to heaven
                                Ahaha oh yeah, Pokemon Go was just terrible.

I much prefer the old school fucking Pokemon Yellow on my GameBoy.
                                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                                *pats Sebs head*
                                there there.
                                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Working...
                                X