Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe y'all have run out of project cars. I count 3 project vehicles in my possession, currently.
    I done goofed.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• At least ill be driving mine this year. Finally.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        As they often do here.

DUDE. MOVE ON. CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

Seb I am so sorry it has come to this, I don't know what the hell is going on here.
        Why does this make you so uncomfortable..?

I have legit questions, and clearly it can't be healthy if he almost HAD to get one.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Nah I mean, knock yourself out. Just seems a little odd for R/T but then again this is R/T.

Running out of project cars LOL, I'm in the same boat as CJ.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Nah I mean, knock yourself out. Just seems a little odd for R/T but then again this is R/T.

Running out of project cars LOL, I'm in the same boat as CJ.
            Its a terrible boat. Why the fuck did we get into this boat?

At least the bike doesn't need much more to get to its first stage of "done." The truck will get a radio, drop, and a set of wide steelies and that's about it.

Ol Dirty, on the other hand...

Goddammit.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Rage Monday commencing second half of fuckery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Why does this make you so uncomfortable..?

I have legit questions, and clearly it can't be healthy if he almost HAD to get one.
                It is absolutely healthy, the reason why I may have had to get an adult one was due to a mishap during sexual intercourse. It is what it is, it healed itself healthily and we're good to go. Was the banjo string to be exact!
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Probably too much information, but at least Kielan's question is answered lol
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Meanwhile, Porsche is getting worse. Not sure how much longer it will survive. I'm tempted to just say to Jennifer I am buying a cheap car and just driving that.

She wasn't happy that I was tempted to sell it. I think she thoroughly enjoys the car and doesn't want to tell me.
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      Maybe y'all have run out of project cars. I count 3 project vehicles in my possession, currently.
                      I done goofed.
                      Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                      At least ill be driving mine this year. Finally.
                      >TFW no project car

I really need to get out of college, pronto. This whole "having no money for mods" thing is driving me up a wall.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

• Bro I've been out of college since 2009 and I have jackshitfuckall for mod money. Thank you, student loans and rent.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                          Meanwhile, Porsche is getting worse. Not sure how much longer it will survive. I'm tempted to just say to Jennifer I am buying a cheap car and just driving that.

She wasn't happy that I was tempted to sell it. I think she thoroughly enjoys the car and doesn't want to tell me.
                          The hell is wrong with it now?

Also, aircooled VW time now.

Or 'Merrican burnout machine.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                            Its a terrible boat. Why the fuck did we get into this boat?

At least the bike doesn't need much more to get to its first stage of "done." The truck will get a radio, drop, and a set of wide steelies and that's about it.

Ol Dirty, on the other hand...

Goddammit.
                            Same. Brought the M3 home, crawled under it to fix some stuff, immediately put it back down and parked it outside. I have no money or time to pour into bodywork and fixing little shit here and there this summer. I may just park it for the year and keep driving the Prelude.

Three project cars is excessive. I realize that now.
                            Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            Meanwhile, Porsche is getting worse. Not sure how much longer it will survive. I'm tempted to just say to Jennifer I am buying a cheap car and just driving that.

Get a cheap beater daily if you can afford to put the Porsche out of harm's way. Without a shop and a place to wrench, it's hard driving an older car every day, especially when they need constant attention.

Buying my '03 Accord was the best financial & daily driver decision I ever made.
                            Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                            Bro I've been out of college since 2009 and I have jackshitfuckall for mod money. Thank you, student loans and rent.
                            Add me to the boat of people who have graduated college but are now tapped for funds because adult stuff.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'm down to the Jeep and Datsun projects. plus the trailer, if i feel like it.

Comment

• My biggest problem is honestly my fault. Since I've graduated, I've never had a roommate to split rent. When my ex lived with me, I handled all of our rent/utilites since she wasn't making nearly as much money as I do. When I started working out here, all of my money that didn't go towards getting ODB ready for SoWo was spent getting myself out of the financial hole I'd dug after being unemployed for 4 months.

At least I'm saving a little money with the VW gone.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Working...
                                X