Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent too much cash this Valentine's Day...

First time I've ever done something though, and that's saying something.
    Oh well, let's see how this evening goes, dinner and movie session!
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
      I'm glad it is gone though, from what I am aware of, the next owner wrecked it pretty bad.

I swear, it feels like everyone is going the track way lately. Myself included.
      I **** seeing cars that I've sold end up ruined. Happened to my EBP '01 Prelude and I still **** myself for selling it.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      I just opened it. I couldnt stop my retarded hand from clicking on it
      Fuck all of you for piqueing my interest. Now I've seen the shit show.
      Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      Almost everyone is going track day rat, and I'm over here building a truck. I goofed.
      It's overrated. Notice nobody holds on to those cars much longer than a year or two before the part it out.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      track or drift. nothing else is cool right now
      "track inspired"
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• "Track inspired" for sure.

I just want narrow body Porsche that sounds good, has a legit wheel and tire setup and can do the fast driving without doing a Paul Walker as Dave said
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I **** seeing cars that I've sold end up ruined. Happened to my EBP '01 Prelude and I still **** myself for selling it.

Fuck all of you for piqueing my interest. Now I've seen the shit show.

It's overrated. Notice nobody holds on to those cars much longer than a year or two before the part it out.

"track inspired"
          hahhaah, thats like saying racelands are race inspired
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• It's all the rage here. Add shitty fitting fender flares, some Chinese made red tow hooks, tire lettering, useless 'aero', and throw off your hood and it's "track inspired".

I called out some sick head locally for calling his stock-drivetrain Civic Si a "racecar" when he's literally never raced anything besides to the front of the buffet line.

Bench racing ass wanna-be poseurs
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I want to throw a mildly built 4 bolt main SBC into the truck and back it up with a T5 and a posi with 3.73s, then lay burnouts everywhere.

Because drag truck.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Actually, forget everything I just wrote.

Fuck me running, I NEED this.

Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Keeping busy. Got another little one on the way for July, so I'll have my hands full this summer/fall.

Sounds like you've been busy, too. Still have the R34?
                  Oh congrats!!

Nah, long story short I left all the cars with my ex apart from the Morris. None of the money and therefore none of the cars were legal. He'll have his comeuppance - a friend of mine now has the r34, after shitbox ex sold it. I wanted no part in that mess!!

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                    I want to throw a mildly built 4 bolt main SBC into the truck and back it up with a T5 and a posi with 3.73s, then lay burnouts everywhere.

Because drag truck.
                    That's the formula I have going for the Nova. Just missing the manual trans at this point.
                    Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                    Actually, forget everything I just wrote.

Fuck me running, I NEED this.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/5986666183.html
                    It doesn't matter what car that goes into, it's instantly cool.
                    Originally posted by exhaustfarts View Post
                    Oh congrats!!

Nah, long story short I left all the cars with my ex apart from the Morris. None of the money and therefore none of the cars were legal. He'll have his comeuppance - a friend of mine now has the r34, after shitbox ex sold it. I wanted no part in that mess!!
                    Sometimes it's easier to leave an entire shitty situation behind. Sketchy dealings with cars never end well.

Comment

• Yeah.. I got out ASAP, much better now!

Comment

• oh hi RT
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sup P?

35 more days until the first day of "spring" here in New York.

Comment

• not much to be honest, eagerly awaiting spring, cuz cold is getting to me, i guess i'm just too old now
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I was over winter back in December. Based on our past experiences here, it won't be "warm" until late April/early May.

Comment

• Wish it was a hair bit warmer in the mornings here. It's nice during the day, but I only have a summer jacket for the bike and the cold air goes straight through it.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Working...
                                X