Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's also something I need to figure out. What's a normal amount to put down on a car around the 30k mark?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      SV650 really. Cheap, reliable, more than enough power for me to get comfortable riding on.

Probably end up with an SV650.

Sup, life is blah, busy as fuck with work.

Been 2 months for me and I'm sad.
      A bike? Not a fixie?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        Finally got to schedule a buyback day for the VW. Won't be till March 17th. Which means I still have to make a loan payment for it for February. Dammit.
        Thats some bullshit. but at least itll finally be gone

Comment

That's also something I need to figure out. What's a normal amount to put down on a car around the 30k mark?
          enough to cover taxes, tile and reg at the minimum. If I were buying a 30k car, Id put down like 8-10k

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            How is them shits doing? I miss Cory.
            They're all doing pretty good from what I can tell!

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
            Sounds like a shit day with the Porsche, Seb.
            That it was, wasn't a good time at all. Today has just gotten worse too, seriously feel fucking ill about some shit going on, not a good time.

Sorry I didn't end up hitting you up Saturday, we got stuck fixing shit and then I had to head off.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              enough to cover taxes, tile and reg at the minimum. If I were buying a 30k car, Id put down like 8-10k
              That's more than I thought, guess I'll really have to kill it in the market over the next few months. That or get a better job...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That's more than I thought, guess I'll really have to kill it in the market over the next few months. That or get a better job...
                Figure this. You dont want to pay interest on taxes or registration fees. At 10% plus reg, thats $3500 ish right there. at that rated youd be financing 30k still at something like 600 a month.

Comment

All of this. We put down $12k on the WRX (31k) when we got it 2 years ago, payments are sub-$400/mo. We'll have the car paid off before August this year.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Figure this. You dont want to pay interest on taxes or registration fees. At 10% plus reg, thats $3500 ish right there. at that rated youd be financing 30k still at something like 600 a month.
                    True. Never really considered it like that either. Paying interest on fees would be dumb AF.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      All of this. We put down $12k on the WRX (31k) when we got it 2 years ago, payments are sub-$400/mo. We'll have the car paid off before August this year.
                      My bullshit ass benz was 18something and I put down $4000

Comment

True. Never really considered it like that either. Paying interest on fees would be dumb AF.
                        yea, when you actually think about it, zero dollars down is a scam lol

Comment

• Put enough down on the Porsche to get it sub $400 a month, will have it paid off pretty quickly if I put more into it.

Have to make sure with loans that there is no penalty for paying it off faster.
                          IG: @sebastienaudeon
                          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                          *pats Sebs head*
                          there there.
                          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            Put enough down on the Porsche to get it sub $400 a month, will have it paid off pretty quickly if I put more into it.

For sure.

I'm thinking there is a job change in my near future as well. Which would mean absolutely more money. Though I can't bank on anything. But why not start planning to save now.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

For sure.

I'm thinking there is a job change in my near future as well. Which would mean absolutely more money. Though I can't bank on anything. But why not start planning to save now.
                              More Money!

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                                Put enough down on the Porsche to get it sub $400 a month, will have it paid off pretty quickly if I put more into it.

most of 2016 I was making extra payments on my loan. like an extra 150 a month

Comment

Working...
                                X