This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    I get so angry when people post a new build thread or something and act like we all remember them.

You may remember me from such builds as....
    I'm so happy I'm not the only one that gets annoyed with this bullshit.

"Here's a few other cars I've built"
    -Photos of cars with a drop, wheels, and plastidip-
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      I'm so happy I'm not the only one that gets annoyed with this bullshit.

"Here's a few other cars I've built"
      -Photos of cars with a drop, wheels, and plastidip-
      I mean, Im gonna do that in my next build thread. But itll showcase other things Ive built. Like my TV stand I put together last weekend
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• "Well I got bored one night and _______(insert shitty modification)_____, and here's a photo of a wood pallet I got from behind Walmart and screwed some 2x4's to. It's a coffee table."
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

"Well I got bored one night and _______(insert shitty modification)_____, and here's a photo of a wood pallet I got from behind Walmart and screwed some 2x4's to. It's a coffee table."
          hahaha pretty much will all be shit like that

Comment

• I should probably change the thread title back now that Im not the only one in here

Comment

• Ahaha we should actually make build threads like that... Here's what I did last night
              Goes to Kmart and buys esky to fill with ice and beers. BUILT A FRIDGE BITCH.
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
              *pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• I know you guys are all curious. Yes, I remembered my lunch today

Comment

• My lunch went off yesterday, so have to buy something again today.

However, I think I might be leaving early.
                  I think dinner isn't sitting well last night and I did go to the gym this morning for the first time in many moons.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    My lunch went off yesterday, so have to buy something again today.

However, I think I might be leaving early.
                    I think dinner isn't sitting well last night and I did go to the gym this morning for the first time in many moons.
                    yep, might as well peace out early

Comment

• Very much considering it seeing as though there doesn't seem to be anyone coming in today...
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

Very much considering it seeing as though there doesn't seem to be anyone coming in today...
                        Its slow as fuck here too today

Comment

• So fucking bored, but car parts should arrive today from Pelican Parts so must stick around unfortunately...

Bought a ton of maintenance things. I need to get my camera out this weekend, heading down to OC to hang with Khalil
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

So fucking bored, but car parts should arrive today from Pelican Parts so must stick around unfortunately...

Bought a ton of maintenance things. I need to get my camera out this weekend, heading down to OC to hang with Khalil
                            I should head over there sometime soon. Its so close

Comment

Ahaha we should actually make build threads like that... Here's what I did last night
                              Goes to Kmart and buys esky to fill with ice and beers. BUILT A FRIDGE BITCH.
                              Can we all just do a series of short builds that are completely pointless, for nothing more than our own amusement? I want to see how incredibly basic we can make one.

I've already got my next build sorted in my head: a ham sandwich.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              I know you guys are all curious. Yes, I remembered my lunch today
                              *golf clap*

I forgot mine yesterday but doubled back after dropping junior off to get it. What the fuck was wrong with all of us yesterday.
                              Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              So fucking bored, but car parts should arrive today from Pelican Parts so must stick around unfortunately...

Slap that fuzzy little man peach up for me and tell him I said hello.

Comment

Can we all just do a series of short builds that are completely pointless, for nothing more than our own amusement? I want to see how incredibly basic we can make one.

I've already got my next build sorted in my head: a ham sandwich.

*golf clap*

I forgot mine yesterday but doubled back after dropping junior off to get it. What the fuck was wrong with all of us yesterday.

Slap that fuzzy little man peach up for me and tell him I said hello.
                                Apparently we all went retarded yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X