This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Ahaha I'm 23 at the end of April, but right now feel like I'm in my late 20's/early 30's with all the shit going on!
    Ah you're fine then. Keep doing what you're doing. Nut in her belly in a few more years once you get established and you'll be fine.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      We've been fortunate, but also very smart with our money. Buying a house at 25 was a little nerve-wrecking lol.

Do what you love, fuck "having something to show for it". All I ever wanted was a family and a bunch of cars to tinker with, so I'm good. Everyone else can get caught up in the e-fame or whatever dickriding people do now.
      I'm in the same boat right now actually. Jennifer is 26, and in the next two years I want to own a house out here in California. It's definitely nerve-wrecking that's for sure!

I agree with this but unfortunately my family doesn't, and I think some of that has been instilled in me. I definitely do not want any e-fame or vape clouds, I bought my dream car much to the dismay of a lot of people, but y'know, I don't even care because I'm doing what I am wanting to do and then some!
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

My feed gets plugged up with single moms trying to sell jewelry or work-out shakes or make-up through "parties" or some pyramid scheme bullshit and it's so incredibly depressing.
        It's a mess out here too. I just wish I could meet some other decent parents. We're ***** by other parents (mostly moms) because I actually take care of the little man. Apparently a dad taking responsibility is a foreign concept.

Comment

Ah you're fine then. Keep doing what you're doing. Nut in her belly in a few more years once you get established and you'll be fine.
          Ahahahaha this is very true, I want to own a house before any kids come around
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

• Little bit of bump and grind happening at Daytona, with the McLaren's. So good!
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• You guys all being adults and shit
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                You guys all being adults and shit
                Worst part about being an adult is dealing with other adults.

Comment

• I don't want to adult yet, but being married and moving internationally is all of the adult shit.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

I'm in the same boat right now actually. Jennifer is 26, and in the next two years I want to own a house out here in California. It's definitely nerve-wrecking that's for sure!

I agree with this but unfortunately my family doesn't, and I think some of that has been instilled in me. I definitely do not want any e-fame or vape clouds, I bought my dream car much to the dismay of a lot of people, but y'know, I don't even care because I'm doing what I am wanting to do and then some!
                    Everyone has their own definition of success. As long as you're doing what you want to do, then you're doing it right. Enjoy your youth while it lasts, because 28 creeps up in a fucking hurry.
                    Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    It's a mess out here too. I just wish I could meet some other decent parents. We're ***** by other parents (mostly moms) because I actually take care of the little man. Apparently a dad taking responsibility is a foreign concept.
                    The world as a whole is fucked. Being a caring dad is such a foreign concept to everybody because they're too busy getting lit fam on da 'gram with they tinder dates

or something.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    You guys all being adults and shit
                    Fuck you, I stay up late and play video games and drink beer like an irresponsible asshole, too.

The difference between being a kid and an adult: instead of eating Spongebob shapes mac & cheese in your underwear while watching cartoons... you eat Spongebob shapes mac & cheese in your underwear while watching cartoons in the house you pay taxes on.
                    Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    Worst part about being an adult is dealing with other adults.
                    Preach.

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    I don't want to adult yet, but being married and moving internationally is all of the adult shit.
                    Too late asshole, you're one of us.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Everyone has their own definition of success. As long as you're doing what you want to do, then you're doing it right. Enjoy your youth while it lasts, because 28 creeps up in a fucking hurry.

Too late asshole, you're one of us.
                      This is very true. I feel like I have definitely succeeded in life for where I am at right now, but I guess definitions of success change as you get older too. I'm definitely worried about 28 creeping up damn fast!
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• Fucking previous owner put wheel locks on the current fuchs but didn't leave the key in the sale of the car. So now I have to figure out how to get these wheels off.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• yea, and after 28 its all downhill

Comment

Fucking previous owner put wheel locks on the current fuchs but didn't leave the key in the sale of the car. So now I have to figure out how to get these wheels off.
                            Step 1: Find someone with a welder
                            Step 2: Go to Harbor Freight and buy the cheapest 1/2" drive sockets you can find
                            Step 3: Weld cheap socket to lug nut
                            Step 4: UggaDugga them fuckers off with an impact wrench or a breaker bar
                            Step 5: Set lock nuts on fire and push them into the woods
                            Step 6: Return sockets
                            Step 7: ???
                            Step 8: Buy Status racing seats from Dave

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            yea, and after 28 its all downhill
                            Put me down when I reach 40. Seriously, just tell me to look at the flowers and end it.

Comment

Step 1: Find someone with a welder
                              Step 2: Go to Harbor Freight and buy the cheapest 1/2" drive sockets you can find
                              Step 3: Weld cheap socket to lug nut
                              Step 4: UggaDugga them fuckers off with an impact wrench or a breaker bar
                              Step 5: Set lock nuts on fire and push them into the woods
                              Step 6: Return sockets
                              Step 7: ???
                              Step 8: Buy Status racing seats from Dave

Put me down when I reach 40. Seriously, just tell me to look at the flowers and end it.
                              Im surprised Ive made it this long hahah

Comment

• I'm thinking something like this might work...

The fucking lock nuts are retardedly old.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X