This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Fuck, random thread going hard lately. Morning cunts!

But yes, don't feel bad about spending money on the WRX, because it won't ever cost as much as a rebuilt flat six will cost me when this one eventually dies.
    I like this increase in traffic. Been a minute since I looked at this forum more than once a day lol.

I mean, I'm already $30k in the hole after paying off the WRX, excluding the parts and other shit I've thrown at it buy hey who's counting.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    fake one. how hard could it be?
    It's just a note that says "I do what I want" with a photo of his face taped to it. "Cunt" written in slightly different colored lettering than the paper it's on kind of like this
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      I like this increase in traffic. Been a minute since I looked at this forum more than once a day lol.

I mean, I'm already $30k in the hole after paying off the WRX, excluding the parts and other shit I've thrown at it buy hey who's counting.

It's just a note that says "I do what I want" with a photo of his face taped to it. "Cunt" written in slightly different colored lettering than the paper it's on kind of like this
      Thats all I thought it was
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Buy your WRX parts from me now

Comment

• What, you've got the hook-up with Subaru parts now?
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

What, you've got the hook-up with Subaru parts now?
            vivid mother fucking racing dot com

Comment

I most definitely enjoy the increase in traffic here, it's awesome. It's also nice to be on the same timezone as the majority of people here now, unlike across the pond.

Ahahaha that actually made me laugh, I am so very tempted to make said document and see what happens if I use it...
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
              *pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                There's too many goodies on that site...
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

I most definitely enjoy the increase in traffic here, it's awesome. It's also nice to be on the same timezone as the majority of people here now, unlike across the pond.

Ahahaha that actually made me laugh, I am so very tempted to make said document and see what happens if I use it...
                  Its better inhere than it has been. but this thread was way fast in ver1 when me, dudeman, oxer, and kelly were all active

Comment

There's too many goodies on that site...
                    and even stuff not on the site I can order if I work with the company. my catalog is basically endless

Comment

• Yeah, I can imagine, I remember Oxer telling me he was always in here when he was security guard sesh and working nights in a dispatch warehouse...

Fuck, I need this.
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

Yeah, I can imagine, I remember Oxer telling me he was always in here when he was security guard sesh and working nights in a dispatch warehouse...

Fuck, I need this.
                        https://www.vividracing.com/catalog/...9-p-44086.html
                        It was pretty crazy at times them

Let me know when you want it, I might be able to get you a few bucks off. We dont get a big discount with Das Sport though

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          Entering it now on my work computer

noragrats.jpg
                          Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post

This place is so quiet compared to what it used to be. We'd do a page every few minutes.

I miss KK, Kielan and Ox. I haven't spoken to Jaze in a hot fucking minute, either.

Comment

• Sweet, Dave can get genuine Pacesetter headers.

Comment

• Dave

Y u no carry HKS Legamax exhaust for 2015 WRX

Comment

• Yeah, I can imagine the pages would have been ticking over way too quickly!

Meeting Kielan was a good time.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X