• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame.

Im still in London. I need to travel this year

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Bad ass. How's the thing been to drive? I saw the photo of you and the family in it yesterday, looks like a fucking riot.
      It's pretty fun. I'm due to rebuild the front end, so that should help how it behaves on the highway.

Found a family walking down the road after we turned around. They got their Chevy Malibu stuck about 3 miles past where I turned around. It's not comfy, but in an emergency you can fit 4 adults, 3 kids, a baby and a dog into a CJ5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Lame.

Im still in London. I need to travel this year
        I would say "come over here and hang out" but as you can see by the news, things are kind of a mess.
        Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        It's pretty fun. I'm due to rebuild the front end, so that should help how it behaves on the highway.

Found a family walking down the road after we turned around. They got their Chevy Malibu stuck about 3 miles past where I turned around. It's not comfy, but in an emergency you can fit 4 adults, 3 kids, a baby and a dog into a CJ5.
        Very cool. It feels sooo good to be prepared for situations like that.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          Cool man, tell him I was asking for him.

You over in the US now?
          For sure! Yeah, I made the move for good about four months ago now!

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Yeah... he is kind of renowned for his communication and navigation skills. I kind of figured it was a "break" for him but had to ask.

That's good, I'm glad. When you see him, give him a hug and blow him a kiss for me. No, seriously, blow him a kiss and say it's from me.

How's CA life treating you so far? Gotta be a bit of a culture shock from the other side of the pond.

He's become ONE OF US.
          Ahaha he is definitely renowned for that. I'm sure at some point he'll be back on the social media, but not sure if it'll be any time soon.

I'll definitely blow him a kiss and let him know you said hey ahaha

It's pretty awesome so far. Definitely a culture shock every now and then, but majority it is exactly as I imagined. I'm hoping to do some serious exploring throughout the states though, excites me that I don't have to leave the country to find some amazing places!
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
          *pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• But fuck me I can't wait to get this car. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow or Friday.

I'm just happy I'm going to be in a car from the 70's again. Has been a few years since driving the old Volkswagen's that's for sure.
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• That's really cool man. I'd love to visit, I just don't think I'd have the money or time off work to enjoy it all!

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                But fuck me I can't wait to get this car. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow or Friday.

I'm just happy I'm going to be in a car from the 70's again. Has been a few years since driving the old Volkswagen's that's for sure.
                If you didn't buy a lowrider I'll honestly be sort of disappointed.

Also it's been a while since we've hung out man, need to fix that.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Still searching for a manual e46 M3 'vert that I like. Also still waiting for VW to buy back my fucking car.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    Ahaha he is definitely renowned for that. I'm sure at some point he'll be back on the social media, but not sure if it'll be any time soon.

I'll definitely blow him a kiss and let him know you said hey ahaha

It's pretty awesome so far. Definitely a culture shock every now and then, but majority it is exactly as I imagined. I'm hoping to do some serious exploring throughout the states though, excites me that I don't have to leave the country to find some amazing places!
                    I'd appreciate that. He actually texted me back last night, appears he's doing well. Like Scott said, it's odd not seeing or hearing from him.

What's your plan for exploring? Drive east at some point?
                    Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    But fuck me I can't wait to get this car. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow or Friday.

I know what it is.

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                    Still searching for a manual e46 M3 'vert that I like. Also still waiting for VW to buy back my fucking car.
                    I have to ask, why a 'vert E46? Maybe it's just me, but I never understood or liked ragtops.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post

Also it's been a while since we've hung out man, need to fix that.
                      Ahaha no lowrider here, just something I have wanted for a long time.

It has, we'll definitely need to catch up! It's been hectic with all the holidays, but hopefully time starts to present itself to hang.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      I'd appreciate that. He actually texted me back last night, appears he's doing well. Like Scott said, it's odd not seeing or hearing from him.

What's your plan for exploring? Drive east at some point?

I know what it is.
                      Yeah, he is just plodding along from what I can tell.

There will be a few trips north and east, I think we're heading to New York and Philadelphia mid year, there's a couple of trips to Monterey and Santa Ynez planned as well.

I kinda wish it was a Thing. There's actually one in the neighborhood which is all military styled and looks awesome. But, with the rain that's been hitting LA lately, don't know how well it is holding up.

I heard from the shipping guys last night, should have car by end of week. I'll be posting something on the Instagram as soon as I have it aha
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• While I doubt you'll ever get this far North, let me know if you ever make it out near the Niagra Falls region. We're only about an hour from there.

Comment

• Don't doubt that at all, neither Jennifer or I have seen Niagra Falls, so we're definitely keen to get out there!

I don't think it'll happen this year, but I know it'll happen at some point for sure. In the mean time, you'll have to get down here
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• I'm already in talks to go to CA for a few days this coming spring- my cousin is getting married in AZ, and I pondered the thought of jumping over to the coast for a few days.

If not now, then definitely one day soon.

Comment

• Chris, I'm leaning more towards verts because finding a clean coupe with under 100k out here that isn't SMG is damn near impossible under 20 grand. Meanwhile I can get into a vert for sub 15 grand with under 90k relatively easily. Plus the subframes are stronger in the verts.

Also, you better come visit.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X