This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    You're certainly not wrong. Drove the G8 and loved it last night. Guy wouldn't play ball though, left him a cash offer and walked. We'll see if he gets desperate before the end of the year.

When did you get that behemoth? Those are boats, but fuck are they comfy.

Pro tip: Never tell anyone you're selling a car to that you're in pretty bad need of money for another vehicle.
    RWD v8 sedan with gas prices going up and winter coming he will be calling you back.

3 months ago picked it up in middle of nowhere New York. Had 114k on it. Just ticked 120k last week. Paint corrected and ceramic coated it, tinted, and Junction Produce headrest were all it needed. Been so nice to just relax and drive. Bouncing around on coils and heavy clutches are for the weekends only.

It does drive alot smaller than the s class or 7 series of the same vintage. And its bigger than a non li 7.

Comment

• Put together a spreadsheet of shit the car will need that he's neglected to do.

I'll give him $4,026 reasons why I'm not paying what he's asking and why no one else will.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah Chris I've decided against BMWs for a daily. Torn now between wanting something like an S2K, getting something a bit more practical but still fun like a WRX, or just buying a cheap truck and foregoing a car payment for now in order to pay down my other debts faster.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
          Yeah Chris I've decided against BMWs for a daily. Torn now between wanting something like an S2K, getting something a bit more practical but still fun like a WRX, or just buying a cheap truck and foregoing a car payment for now in order to pay down my other debts faster.
          S2k's are cool, but man are they pricey. You can't touch a clean one for less than $10k unless it's been wrecked or has a million miles on it. WRX's are the same way- 95% of them are owned by hoonibros who wear flat brim hats and vape. (No offense, John)

Getting a cheap daily certainly has its benefits, especially a beater. Parking in the front row of the grocery store and not giving a fuck about door dings is pretty awesome lol.

I've narrowed my daily search down to an '07-'08 TL or TL Type S, an '09 G8 GT, or a G37 sedan. Leaning very heavily in favor of the G8 GT's at the moment.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I had an s2000 for 2 years or so back in the day. I always consider buying another one
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• This week I really want an F10 550i 6spd as my next car.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                I had an s2000 for 2 years or so back in the day. I always consider buying another one
                That was before the E30, right?
                Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                This week I really want an F10 550i 6spd as my next car.
                There's one for sale locally here.

I want to like the F10's, I do, but they're junk. Have you ever seen the receipts most owners have for them after less than 5 years of ownership?

Comment

• All this talk of new cars makes me want to sell mine.

Comment

That was before the E30, right?

There's one for sale locally here.

I want to like the F10's, I do, but they're junk. Have you ever seen the receipts most owners have for them after less than 5 years of ownership?
                    Way before the e30. 2006 maybe
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      All this talk of new cars makes me want to sell mine.
                      I've been ravenous for a new daily. My current daily is only 14 years old.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      Way before the e30. 2006 maybe
                      Shit, that's what they were still being made!

Comment

I've been ravenous for a new daily. My current daily is only 14 years old.

Shit, that's what they were still being made!
                        I'm feeling like selling the STI and buying a Legacy wagon and another Datsun.

Comment

• Been looking at W201 190E and W124 300E Benz's for daily drivers. Figure I'd keep it a year or two, pay off some debts, and finally finish the damn BMW.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

CJ- New pup is awesome. Don't buy a BMW as a daily, though.

Cornrow- ECU issues suck. Drive the Cocorolla in the meantime?

Duder- You'd **** going to gutless Honda power after having LS V8 torque.

DadLyons- Don't you dare wish ill upon an STi you monster.
                            Even though the 86 is still drivable, I don't drive it. I will pull the engine when I get my car back from the dealership which should be this week and I'll have less than $2k less lol.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Put together a spreadsheet of shit the car will need that he's neglected to do.

I'll give him $4,026 reasons why I'm not paying what he's asking and why no one else will.
                            Needs moar GXP.

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                            Been looking at W201 190E and W124 300E Benz's for daily drivers. Figure I'd keep it a year or two, pay off some debts, and finally finish the damn BMW.
                            I want a C43 as my new daily.

Comment

• So how was everyone's halloween?

Comment

So how was everyone's halloween?
                                Decent. Didn't do too much, hung out and played Fallout. Got a little work done in the shop though.

Comment

Working...
                                X