Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just laughed so fucking hard at the Fiero thread incident.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Just laughed so fucking hard at the Fiero thread incident.
      That shit was hilarious. Also got a chuckle at the backhanded apology. Tired of mods on cars that fade out in a couple years? By that logic, Rusty should have been melted into Busch Ice cans by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        That shit was hilarious. Also got a chuckle at the backhanded apology. Tired of mods on cars that fade out in a couple years? By that logic, Rusty should have been melted into Busch Ice cans by now.
        Whatever. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. But when you start swinging the banhammer based on your own personal beliefs, and then get caught doing the shit you banned people for... facelamp.jpg

How's baby prep coming along John?
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Whatever. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. But when you start swinging the banhammer based on your own personal beliefs, and then get caught doing the shit you banned people for... facelamp.jpg

How's baby prep coming along John?
          Seems reasonable.

Baby prep is almost done. Working on Project Babyjail now and then I have to add a couple supports under the yurt because we're doing a homebirth with a water tub. Fucking insurance though. You need a college class to figure it out.

Driving across the state on Thursday to grab a hardtop for the jeep as well.

Comment

• Didn't know you were a total hippy.

Comment

• It's like hippy crossed with cheap ass. Everything we have is paid off. By not spending money on a traditional house we have money to blow on travel, cars and other shit.

Comment

• Had to google what a yurt was. That's pretty rad man.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• It's pretty fun. 706 sq ft for 30k. I could have gone cheaper but we bought all new appliances and added some extras like heated tile in the bathroom.

Comment

• Fucking awesome man.

Meanwhile I'm over here looking at apartments to move to in Long Beach.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      Fucking awesome man.

Dude, I can't imagine how much that costs. My friends parents have lived in orange their entire lives. They live in a 5th wheel because they spent what they would have on a normal house there on an great house up here.

Comment

• Pretty sure my friend was paying 1k for a bedroom in lb.

Comment

• Yeah, apartment costs in LB are all over the place. Looking at keeping it under 1500 for a one bedroom. Would love to have a garage too, but not a deal breaker.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Fucking awesome man.

My wife is friends with a travel nurse who used to be based in SoCal. She said that she was spending half of what she made just to live there.

Comment

Yeah, apartment costs in LB are all over the place. Looking at keeping it under 1500 for a one bedroom. Would love to have a garage too, but not a deal breaker.
                              I meant a single bedroom in a house shared with people he had never met lol. 1500 doesn't sound terrible as long as you're careful about what area it's in.

Comment

• 1500 isnt so bad
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X