Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Fucking Morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Fucking Morning.
            Another day in paradise
            -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
            '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
            '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• I'm trying to clean out 50 years of crap out of my work but the dumpsters are full. Thinking about buying a bottle of Jameson and everclear. Drink the Jameson, and use the everclear to start a dumpster fire.

Comment

• Watching 1320Video on your lunch break is a bad idea
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• So what's your guys thoughts on Land Rovers? I might get one on the cheap.

Comment

So what's your guys thoughts on Land Rovers? I might get one on the cheap.

Pass. They're on par with BMW reliability.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I kind of thought the same thing. Barb and I were looking at slightly larger vehicles in a couple years and Land rove came up. They are decently cheap. Did find an old Defender I might ask if It's for sale.

Comment

• I have wanted one an older range for awhile.

Like a early 90s range all safaried out.

Comment

• Sup brahs.

Comment

• Someone has one of these sitting in their front yard. Hasn't moved in years.

Comment

I kind of thought the same thing. Barb and I were looking at slightly larger vehicles in a couple years and Land rove came up. They are decently cheap. Did find an old Defender I might ask if It's for sale.
                              There is a reason why they are so cheap.
                              Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              Someone has one of these sitting in their front yard. Hasn't moved in years.
                              Those are cool

if you like owning a vehicle where 90% of the electrical system doesn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

if you like owning a vehicle where 90% of the electrical system doesn't work.
                                Those are the best vehicles to buy. Lucas is not as hard as people make it out to be. What killed them was using a positive earth system and old wire.

The positive earth system means you screw the positive terminal with a fuse to the body and run a ground wire, instead of the other way around.

The trick to the wiring is to replace it with rubber coated wires. The brit stuff uses cotton jacketed wiring, so you get a drain because the moisture penetrates the wire and can short to the body. Once you ditch that crap you're golden.

Comment

Working...
                                X