This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Awesome. Spending time with the family is the best. Also I got Forza 6 from my in-laws so I got everything I wanted lol.

How about you? Getting used to the idea that it was your last christmas as the two of you yet?
    It was good. Played a bunch of Fallout 4 and just relaxed. We're super relaxed about the kid thing. So much so that it angers our other parent friends.

I think we've become the un-parents. Out here parents (90% moms) are really messed up on the concept of children.

Comment

• Sweet. Sounds like a nice holiday.

We're kind of the same way with the little guy. Don't get me wrong, it's difficult; but it's not like your whole world collapses when the little shit arrives. Things change, and you adjust. The biggest thing is lack of sleep and a totally new schedule. After a while it becomes the norm and you forget how it used to be and move forward. TL;DR: Baby arrives, and you deal with it.

But goddamn it, there is nothing better in the world than coming home and seeing them after a shitty day at work.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Sweet. Sounds like a nice holiday.

We're kind of the same way with the little guy. Don't get me wrong, it's difficult; but it's not like your whole world collapses when the little shit arrives. Things change, and you adjust. The biggest thing is lack of sleep and a totally new schedule. After a while it becomes the norm and you forget how it used to be and move forward. TL;DR: Baby arrives, and you deal with it.

But goddamn it, there is nothing better in the world than coming home and seeing them after a shitty day at work.
        ^This.

Out here the majority of parents are addicted to kids. They've used them to make up for their shitty relationships. Had one lose their shit when I said i'll be taking the little one to the garage with me.

"You can't do that! They need to be inside with their mother at all times!

Comment

• Fucking people.

We've already walked around a Cars & Coffee event as a family. I'm excited to when he's grown up enough to be foreward facing in the back of the M3 when I do 2nd gear burnouts leaving Grandma & Grandpa's house
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• 2016 post. Sup spammed site.

Comment

• Or when he's old enough to do the second gear burnouts himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                Or when he's old enough to do the second gear burnouts himself.
                This guy gets it.

Comment

• Morning all.

It's so nice to be someplace where I don't have to look at everyone bitch and moan about how terrible their past year is and woe is them.

nobodycaresspongebobrainbow.jpg

Comment

Morning all.

It's so nice to be someplace where I don't have to look at everyone bitch and moan about how terrible their past year is and woe is them.

Would you like to hear about how terrible my past year was?
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Yo gheys.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        Would you like to hear about how terrible my past year was?
                        Die in an engine related fire.

Comment

Die in an engine related fire.
                          So....

New year New Chris?

Comment

Morning all.

I had a pretty good year lol, 2016 will be continuing that trend
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              I had a pretty good year lol, 2016 will be continuing that trend
                              May it be filled with good booze and loose women and shit burning in the woods.

Comment

May it be filled with good booze and loose women and shit burning in the woods.
                                What will we burn when we run out of DSM's?

Comment

Working...
                                X