X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
    IMG_4157 by theseeker411, on Flickr

This damn thing. '96 900SS/CR.
    That 900 is a beaut! Heard these give you pretty good bang for your buck if you aren't apart of the reliability issues.
    1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

• Yeah. Checked the frame and it's solid, the ignition system is all new, upgraded front and rear master cylinders, Staintune exhaust. Really doesn't need much, but I'll be going through it all, just to be sure.

The open clutch and exhaust sound gnarly on it.
      Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
      2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Yeah. Checked the frame and it's solid, the ignition system is all new, upgraded front and rear master cylinders, Staintune exhaust. Really doesn't need much, but I'll be going through it all, just to be sure.

The open clutch and exhaust sound gnarly on it.

Nice.

I'm holding out for a Honda CBX.

Comment

• Merry Christmas guys.

Spent most of mine riding the bike and working out a couple of it's bugs. Fun to ride, but holy hell it needs some sort of fairing on the freeway.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Merry Christmas guys.

Spent most of mine riding the bike and working out a couple of it's bugs. Fun to ride, but holy hell it needs some sort of fairing on the freeway.
            Ive been cooking and cleaning and drinking expensive whiskey all afternoon
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hell yeah man, next time I'm up in Seattle, we should get some drinks together.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Hell yeah man, next time I'm up in Seattle, we should get some drinks together.
                For sure. My liquor collection should be pretty solid by then lol
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• These spam bots are going wild.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

These spam bots are going wild.
                    It's been out of control for a while now.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Cold weather and no freetime, found some time to edit two pictures of my little baby though.

Gathered everything I need to make it happen, fenders need to be rolled before though and i still need some spacers...

What do you think about my plans?

Comment

• Keep the stupid windshield sticker off of it and leave the tail lights alone, and you're set.
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

• Oh herro

Comment

• How was Christmas Chris?

Comment

• Awesome. Spending time with the family is the best. Also I got Forza 6 from my in-laws so I got everything I wanted lol.

How about you? Getting used to the idea that it was your last christmas as the two of you yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X