This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    Miata finally has a new rollbar installed. That's it so far.

Dun dun dun

Oh what.
    You haven't been on here in a minute. Hows things besides the Miata?
    Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Yeah, we had planning on doing the kid thing after our shit was paid off. So, here we are, shopping for Kirkland Signature jeans and Nike Monarch's

GTFO. When did you guys find out?

Congratulations my dude!
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      GTFO. When did you guys find out?

Congratulations my dude!
      Thanks dude, we found out in mid august. Things have been a mess so we've told the family and a couple others and then we'll announce tonight or tomorrow.

Already been causing butthurt with the other parents we know.

Comment

• Everybody is getting married and having kids, and I'm just here living a non racecar life.

Congrats man!

Comment

• Lolfgts
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Everybody is getting married and having kids, and I'm just here living a non racecar life.

Congrats man!
            Thanks dude!

Comment

• Congrats on the little one John.

Whats up fuckers been a minute.

Comment

• Yo dude.

Started playing my PS2 recently. Back and forth with GT2, GT3 & GT4.

Comment

• Was it gt3 or 4 where you could buy multiple wheels for cars, each type of tire had a different wheel lol...
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Was it gt3 or 4 where you could buy multiple wheels for cars, each type of tire had a different wheel lol...
                    I think that's GT4. Playing it right now, had to drive different cars so I could get a feel of the game physics all over again. Totally forgot they brought the used car section back in this game since GT3 killed it off.

Did you ever play Tokyo Extreme Racer 3? You could do different wheels up front and back lol.

Comment

• Nah.... but nfs pro street was pretty epic in that regard
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• goddamn

Armed with unguarded ambition and the vision to push boundaries beyond the unthinkable, Jetman Dubai and Emirates A380 take to the skies of Dubai for an exce...
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          Thanks dude, we found out in mid august. Things have been a mess so we've told the family and a couple others and then we'll announce tonight or tomorrow.

Already been causing butthurt with the other parents we know.
                          That's rad. If you ever have any questions, I'm a professional amateur parent and I'll let you in on all the stuff I don't know about or just figured out recently.

Other parents are going to have their methods, and you guys will have yours. As long as you're making sure your little one is happy and healthy, fuck what everyone else says.

Also, vaccinations don't cause autism so please don't be one of those.
                          Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Yo dude.

Started playing my PS2 recently. Back and forth with GT2, GT3 & GT4.
                          Mmm. The number of hours I've put on those games.

I still submit that GT4 was the best one they ever did. 5 was meh, and 6 was laughable.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• sup manes

congrats john

lol chris "professional amateur parent"

did you see the footage of the next gt?

seems awesome
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

• Sup hoes.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)