X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
    i will.

bitching about criticisms on a public forum makes you a soft cunt.

forums are a medium of discussion, not a medium where everyone is required to swing from mike's nuts.
    Dont know about being a soft cunt... pretty sure density is something you measure in real life, not theoretically online.

Forums are a medium of discussion, but they are like onions. They have layers (read: subforums) and discussion should be held in the appropriate sections such as tech and maintenance.

In the builds section, unless the op is asking for opinions, people should not feel the need to voice theirs (sometimes so blatantly) when they aren't asked to.

Im taking a shit typing this btw.... dont think i actually made time for you.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      John, it's that time of year again where I need my fix of Abyss. I just had last years bottle a few nights ago. So fuggin good.
      It'll be back after thanksgiving.

Comment

• terrible argument/logic.

forums are inherently for discussion whether positive or negative. absent a rule stating otherwise, any post is opening itself to be commented on. until there's a rule saying only pats on the back, nutswinging, and participation trophies allowed in the build sections, criticisms should be expected.

Comment

• And their lies our problem.

In my opinion, it is a lack of respect from people who share the same veiws as you, or perhaps too much respect from people like myself. It also falls upon an age/demographic/the way one is raised etc.

I know when i should probably not say something with consideration for the other person. It seems that when it comes to the internet, people dont think about what the person on the receiving end will take from it, nor onlookers.

I see that as a lack of respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
            terrible argument/logic.

forums are inherently for discussion whether positive or negative. absent a rule stating otherwise, any post is opening itself to be commented on. until there's a rule saying only pats on the back, nutswinging, and participation trophies allowed in the build sections, criticisms should be expected.
            It's an unspoken rule. Trophies and orange slices or a ban.

Comment

• When you walk into a grocery store and go to the checkout, there isn't a list of rules on a sign the tells you how you should treat the person serving you, it's entirely up to you how you treat them. But there is a right way and a wrong way.

That same theory is literally embedded in every person.

But with the evolution of the internet and social media, said theory is deteriorating rapidly.

Comment

• /srs.

until fanny sauce comes back with how much i love Mike and forever homo etc because I said I wanted to ban someone.....

Jason is on the left.... Im on the right....

Comment

• All other mods and admin on the left, me on the right.

Comment

• Offending fuckwits since forums were created.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        When you walk into a grocery store and go to the checkout, there isn't a list of rules on a sign the tells you how you should treat the person serving you, it's entirely up to you how you treat them. But there is a right way and a wrong way.

But with the evolution of the internet and social media, said theory is deteriorating rapidly.
                        It's a disconnect between real life and the Internet life.

My opinion? The car was way better before. Do I make a big deal of it? No.

Comment

• Exactly... nor do you go off on a rant in a build thread about how wrong i was for "threatening" to ban someone

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            When you walk into a grocery store and go to the checkout, there isn't a list of rules on a sign the tells you how you should treat the person serving you, it's entirely up to you how you treat them. But there is a right way and a wrong way.

You've nailed it right in the cunt.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              It's a disconnect between real life and the Internet life.

My opinion? The car was way better before. Do I make a big deal of it? No.
                              I liked it before it was a demo car, mad hipster status
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                I liked it before it was a demo car, mad hipster status
                                To me it's like the Linkin Park of cars. Trying to hit every major trend at the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X