X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pluh

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      Funny, I thought about aiming for a 996T as my next car after I move back east.

Kind of really wanting a NSX again.
      That I don't mind. I'm talking the aircooled 911 dousches.

Comment

• Ah yeah, they're...special.

Thinking about pulling the air ride out of the Golf and just going back to stock if my family decides to take it for one of my sisters when I move. Could really use that money for a new place. Kind of over the VW scene again.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          Put the slicks in the rear again.
          Ha, I can't believe you remember that. That was almost 3 years ago.
          Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
          Ah yeah, they're...special.

Thinking about pulling the air ride out of the Golf and just going back to stock if my family decides to take it for one of my sisters when I move. Could really use that money for a new place. Kind of over the VW scene again.
          I liked your MK4. A lot.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• yo
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Morning.

Comment

• Morning hoes.

A few people are actually alive in here. Whoa.

Comment

• sup mang
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Had to be a part of a video for the wife's friend. She needed to tell everyone through photo, facetime and video the gender of her third child.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Had to be a part of a video for the wife's friend. She needed to tell everyone through photo, facetime and video the gender of her third child.
                      Is she third child worthy?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Is she third child worthy?
                        She's doing it so that she has another baby to sit at home with. the other two are in school.

Comment

• why do people with kids feel like other people give a shit about their kids?

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                            why do people with kids feel like other people give a shit about their kids?
                            It's the mom's version of someone buying slant lip 18" RS's. They want to be "killin the game". They need people to be interested in order to feel justified as a person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              It's the mom's version of someone buying slant lip 18" RS's. They want to be "killin the game". They need people to be interested in order to feel justified as a person.
                              This is the most accurate thing I've read all day.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                This is the most accurate thing I've read all day.
                                And then comes the point when the SUV wars begin.....

Comment

Working...
                                X