• this is more me should i ever buy a 4x4
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post

this is more me should i ever buy a 4x4
      That chevy isn't a 4x4
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I built a pretty cool defender for a guy a couple years ago though. I liked it a lot.

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• lol ashton, i know nothing about trucks

those things are unpractical over here with some of our narrow streets

pics of said defender?

john, or that
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• If you're worried about a pickup being too big, you can't fit a M35A2.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                I've been feeling the need for something along these lines for quite a few years now.
                I've always wanted one. A GM squarebody, or a late 90's prerunner would love me long time.

I wish my truck wasn't so rotted and that I could piss money way like I had no responsibilities.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                this is more me should i ever buy a 4x4
                Trucks are a love/**** relationship.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I really wish I had kept my titan and gone that route with it. I loved that fucking truck.

Comment

• Happy Friday guise.

Comment

I really wish I had kept my titan and gone that route with it. I loved that fucking truck.
                      Ditch the FR-S. It'll be hard to find a 1st gen titan that's decent anymore though. The new ones suck.

Comment

• What do you guys know about buying shit on Yahoo Japan?

Comment

• I'm in japan. I've bought a couple things. I have them shipped to my address in Japan though. Shipping would be a bitch.

Comment

I really wish I had kept my titan and gone that route with it. I loved that fucking truck.
                            I forgot you had one. What year was yours? I've been eyeballing a few locally but just can't seem to make the jump from my stand-buy GM junk.
                            Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Ditch the FR-S. It'll be hard to find a 1st gen titan that's decent anymore though. The new ones suck.
                            There isn't a lot of 'new' stuff that's interesting. Trucks, 'SUVs', crossovers, etc. are all getting too soft or too 'luxury' for my liking.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              I really love the fr-s though. It's a great car for my daily use. I really loved the titan too though... and that thing was fast as hell for a full size truck.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              I forgot you had one. What year was yours? I've been eyeballing a few locally but just can't seem to make the jump from my stand-buy GM junk.

There isn't a lot of 'new' stuff that's interesting. Trucks, 'SUVs', crossovers, etc. are all getting too soft or too 'luxury' for my liking.
                              It was an 08. I would 100% recommend one. It was huge inside, comfortable as hell, hauled ass, and I never hooked something to it that it wouldn't pull. Hell, I even trailered my current tow pig behind the Titan when I lost 6 injectors a couple years ago.

Comment

I really love the fr-s though. It's a great car for my daily use. I really loved the titan too though... and that thing was fast as hell for a full size truck.

It was an 08. I would 100% recommend one. It was huge inside, comfortable as hell, hauled ass, and I never hooked something to it that it wouldn't pull. Hell, I even trailered my current tow pig behind the Titan when I lost 6 injectors a couple years ago.
                                I towed a mini excavator with one. Wasn't bad at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X