Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like 33% broke, 33% don't like to travel, and 33% don't want to spend the money.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• This made my day
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Last edited by Dudermagee; 07-01-2015, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Not a clue what that is.
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I've had people call my truck a rat rod... It pisses me off. I won a damn trophy that says "rattiest rat" at a rod show two years ago. I was the only guy under 45 and only car in primer. I have no rust, the wheels are polished and its pretty damn good looking, not a fucking rat.
          -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
          '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
          '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
            Not a clue what that is.
            dang kids
            keep off my lawn!

Comment

• Here are the best quotes from the Bruce Campbell classic horror comedy "Army Of Darkness". Hope, you'll enjoy it!

Comment

• I've never seen Evil Dead.

Comment

• Hawaii keeps sounding like the move.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Hawaii keeps sounding like the move.
                    Do it. You could always get a 2 day layover in Seattle and kill 2 birds.

Comment

• For what it costs to go to Hawaii you can go somewhere that isn't 99% tourists.

Travel zoo has some crazy deals if they fit into your timing.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                        For what it costs to go to Hawaii you can go somewhere that isn't 99% tourists.

Travel zoo has some crazy deals if they fit into your timing.
                        Using miles and points my boy. Free first round trip to Hawaii. Hotel is 140 a night. I can easily swing that.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So use your miles and points to go somewhere that isn't 99% tourists? My point still stands... plenty of tropical places you can go without it being flooded with middle class white families swimming in t shirts and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Yeah its brand new, pretty sure its a 2015
                            They're fun little shits. Even the 'slushboxes' are tolerable.
                            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Hawaii keeps sounding like the move.
                            Not a bad place to visit at all.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                              So use your miles and points to go somewhere that isn't 99% tourists? My point still stands... plenty of tropical places you can go without it being flooded with middle class white families swimming in t shirts and shit.
                              I honestly don't give a shit about tourists. I'm trying to explore the island. I don't do traditional tourist beach resort shit. That's for the birds.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oil change on the service truck. Hope they take their time

Comment

Working...
                                X