This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Just got some photos of this 540 I was looking at. May go up and low ball him, and on my way home stop by to see you, to see how much painting a few things would be (bumpers), and perhaps take care of a few dents. Car looks really nice though.
    Where's the car located?

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
      Where's the car located?
      Bawston.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Bawston.
        Ah nice. How much is he asking? Any rust?

Comment

Ah nice. How much is he asking? Any rust?
          6k, no rust.

I may see if I can get someone in the area who I can trust to go take a look at it, because I can't find time this week, and if it's solid I don't want it to slip away.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• closed a thread for the second time. I expect another crying PM or visitor message from this homo any minute now
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

6k, no rust.

I may see if I can get someone in the area who I can trust to go take a look at it, because I can't find time this week, and if it's solid I don't want it to slip away.
              6k isn't bad at all. If it is as clean as he says it is. Just please tell me it isn't silver.

Comment

6k isn't bad at all. If it is as clean as he says it is. Just please tell me it isn't silver.
                Fuck no, who do you think I am? I think the name of the color is anthracite?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

whats that? the gun metal looking one?
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

The dark grey? Not as bad as silver but matching is gonna be a pita. Especially bumpers, since they never match the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      whats that? the gun metal looking one?
                      Yeah
                      Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                      The dark grey? Not as bad as silver but matching is gonna be a pita. Especially bumpers, since they never match the car.
                      Yeah, I know it will butttt, I have faith/I know that getting a perfect match is always next impossible.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Track canceled.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Yeah

Yeah, I know it will butttt, I have faith/I know that getting a perfect match is always next impossible.
                          Yea. Since bumpers are plastic and not metal they won't match the car or anything thats metal because the substrates are different, then when you use a flex agent to it, they never match. Even from factory.

Comment

Yea. Since bumpers are plastic and not metal they won't match the car or anything thats metal because the substrates are different, then when you use a flex agent to it, they never match. Even from factory.
                            Yeah, I'm not toooo worried about it. They'll be new M bumpers anyway.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah, I'm not toooo worried about it. They'll be new M bumpers anyway.
                              Sounds good to me. Any luck on selling your car now?

Comment

My car was a pain in the ass to try and get paint to match. It's dark gray but up close there are gold, green, and purple metallic pieces. Cleaned up, it looks really nice.

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                                This. Bumpers never match, ever.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X