Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol lci basically means facelift? what a faggot thing to do, make another useless abbreviation for fanboys to throw around

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Negative. It's not bad without the LSD if you have snows. But definitely better with it.
      Pretty sure only e9x Ms have LSD, to do a regular one you've gotta get one aftermarket.

Their really nice cars, but $$$ to maintain. My mom has a n54 335 and I've driven it a bit I **** the powerband. The power is all low end, feels like a v8 which is nice, but the power really falls off past ~5k... Its weird how quick it moves though without making any noise

Edit: THey make a pretty glorious noise, but too stupid quiet when all stock like mom's.
      -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
      '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
      '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Early day today fuck yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
          Pretty sure only e9x Ms have LSD, to do a regular one you've gotta get one aftermarket.

Their really nice cars, but $$$ to maintain. My mom has a n54 335 and I've driven it a bit I **** the powerband. The power is all low end, feels like a v8 which is nice, but the power really falls off past ~5k... Its weird how quick it moves though without making any noise

Edit: THey make a pretty glorious noise, but too stupid quiet when all stock like mom's.
          Correct.

Tune, DP, exhaust will solve all of those issues. They sound fucking crazy fully catless.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Correct.

Tune, DP, exhaust will solve all of those issues. They sound fucking crazy fully catless.
            I'd do it to mom's, but she'd probably kill me I've heard her leave and its freaking good, almost like an s4
            -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
            '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
            '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• The I6 and the V6 sound extremely different. Though on cold start the N54 is earth shatteringly loud, it's loud normally as well, but cold start is absolutely absurd.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bored at work. Went and read some of the things on the first rt. I really should've joined this site sooner.
                Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• Yeah. Old RT was the shit.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Pluh

Comment

Yeah. Old RT was the shit.
                      Word.

Comment

• Maybe I should go look at the 335 tho
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• When is the last time you had a car that wasn't built by Chinamen?

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                            When is the last time you had a car that wasn't built by Chinamen?
                            uhhh let me see......never
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Hmmm, to join group buy for front bash bar or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Hmmm, to join group buy for front bash bar or not.
                                Buys bash bar for drift car on stock suspension.

Comment

Working...
                                X