Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also I need places that redrill wheels. I've tried ewheelworks, spin fab, vr, and a local place and no one has responded

Comment

• ok

Comment

• I'm actually using 10w-30.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          aye on a e30 325e, what does the "e" mean?
          ETA, you get a 2.7L six pot, with a head that only allow for you to rev to like 4.5k. Throwa different head on there and you have a spritely little vehicle. Very common thing to do.
          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I pray that you aren't using 5w-30 synthetic Mobil 1

Ah yes here comes Kelly again with his "I had an unreliable Honda". Yet I have 4 Hondas that have never left me stranded. (And your Audi never left you stranded because it barely leaves the garage)

It's all in how you care for them, man. And, statistically speaking, they're dirt cheap, easy as hell to maintain, and fit perfectly into your "I need to save money but still need a car for 2 months" niche. It wouldn't be hard at all to scoop up a Civic Si, clean it up a little, then sell it for profit once you're done. It's not like they lose resale value.

Not trying to say that they're the end-all be-all, but... dude, it's common sense that your ignoring because you're too caught in up looking cool.
          Audi never leaves the garage? Lolwut. I've put 38k on it in 2 years. Please stop speaking.

Did you also miss the part where I said that I was looking to Miatas/MR2s? Did you also miss the part where I wanted to have fun? You really think if I wanted to "look cool" i'd be driving a fucking silver audi wagon? You're a joke dude.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You guys talk about some really dumb shit.
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              You guys talk about some really dumb shit.
              Well it is the random thread
              -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
              '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
              '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                ETA, you get a 2.7L six pot, with a head that only allow for you to rev to like 4.5k. Throwa different head on there and you have a spritely little vehicle. Very common thing to do.
                oh. hmmm. theres a black coupe here that sounds like it needs a new head anyway, for $1800 asking price

Comment

oh. hmmm. theres a black coupe here that sounds like it needs a new head anyway, for $1800 asking price
                  That sounds like a lot of money for an E with a bad head.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Audi never leaves the garage? Lolwut. I've put 38k on it in 2 years. Please stop speaking.

Did you also miss the part where I said that I was looking to Miatas/MR2s? Did you also miss the part where I wanted to have fun? You really think if I wanted to "look cool" i'd be driving a fucking silver audi wagon? You're a joke dude.
                    Untwist your panties you little whiner, no need to take everything so literally. Christ you are a touchy little fellow.

I was just trying to give you a poke of fun while advising a 4-holer Honda was a good idea, but don't take my advice- I'm just the joke who has his shit in order.

Honestly, have you given a FWD Honda any thought? MR2's are nightmares to work on, and given their niche sellers market, would be a pain in the dick to sell after just 2 months. Miata is a good bet, but again, in 2 months, will be a pain to sell for the colder months.
                    Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 06-09-2015, 10:57 AM.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      You guys talk about some really dumb shit.
                      You're one of the worst offenders.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

That sounds like a lot of money for an E with a bad head.
                        better stop looking at it I guess

Comment

better stop looking at it I guess
                          Yes, because you need to finish your RX7 already and stop buying other projects.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I thought you wanted to make smart money decisions? Why not just keep the Audi for 2 more months then sell it? That makes more financial sense to me.
                            Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
                              I thought you wanted to make smart money decisions? Why not just keep the Audi for 2 more months then sell it? That makes more financial sense to me.
                              The simplicity...
                              -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                              '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                              '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Yes, because you need to finish your RX7 already and stop buying other projects.
                                too true. need to see if I can get into the shop this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X