• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fuck is going on in here?

Comment

• Money talk son.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lol cfp for someone fresh out of college.

Find shit you're interested in and invest. Don't invest in real estate with your own money. To start get a vanguard fund or some shit that is diversified enough and then you can make adjustments as you see fit. Minimizes risk while you figure out your investment strategy.

Biggest focus you should have now is getting your retirement started and a house if you foresee that as an even remote possibility in the near future. This might not make complete sense but I am on my phone and will not be reading/correcting shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
          Lol cfp for someone fresh out of college.

Find shit you're interested in and invest. Don't invest in real estate with your own money. To start get a vanguard fund or some shit that is diversified enough and then you can make adjustments as you see fit. Minimizes risk while you figure out your investment strategy.

Biggest focus you should have now is getting your retirement started and a house if you foresee that as an even remote possibility in the near future. This might not make complete sense but I am on my phone and will not be reading/correcting shit.
          this is almost exactly what that broad said.

I just need to figure out what to invest in, and just get started.

I already have retirement started with AHRP. at the normal (probably low) rates

looking for investment house, got a guy with good sense looking for the right one.

Comment

Lol cfp for someone fresh out of college.

That's what I said. Kid is out of his mind.

Text me I want to discuss lol.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Look at us growing the fuck up.

Comment

• holy crap what is this wing? never seen it before?
                not that good looking but...

rare????

Comment

• Doesn't look that bad. Feel like i've seen it a few times before though.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• its very similar to the OEM wing, but the OEM wing doesn't extend that far to the rear hatch.

eventually i'll be running some kind of wing on mine, so I keep my eyes open

Comment

• Idk if my aux fan or my ac compressor is out but I feel like it's probably the ac compressor because that's the ml ore expensive problem that I will need to pay someone to do.

Comment

• Well, can you hear the compressor kick on?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I dunno. I got the car in November and have put like 500 miles on it and last time I drove it the ac wouldn't work and the slow speed fan wouldn't come on. I have no idea if the fan not coming on is keeping the compressor from coming on, or if the compressor not engaging is keeping the fan from coming on. My bav tech scanner will be here Friday.

Comment

• Also if you were talking to me re text to discuss I have the same number. I'm far from an expert though. Only know what I figured out from setting my shit up.

Comment

I dunno. I got the car in November and have put like 500 miles on it and last time I drove it the ac wouldn't work and the slow speed fan wouldn't come on. I have no idea if the fan not coming on is keeping the compressor from coming on, or if the compressor not engaging is keeping the fan from coming on. My bav tech scanner will be here Friday.
                              chances are the compressor isn't triggering the fan. Usually a fan is forced on when the compressor engages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                chances are the compressor isn't triggering the fan. Usually a fan is forced on when the compressor engages.
                                Yeah, my car is prone to both compressor clutches going out as well as low speed fan resistor. I already have a fan and a compressor with a new clutch but I'd much rather just replace the fan for obvious reasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X