This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I am actually very much the same, but I think that with the appropriate first few posts it could actually go somewhere...
    I'll be watching it for sure. I'm extremely serious about making the most with the income I have, and really want to grow what I've saved.

Comment

• Same dude.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        Miro's just pissed because he's got less skrilla than the 14 year old kid selling rolling papers on here.
        tell me this is real

tell me someone is selling stanceworks printed rolling papers exclusive for "automotive enthusiasts"

Comment

Same dude.
          actually got some good tips from an unexpected source a few months ago

went to coffee with coworker, got talking about money, shes investing with this firm.. first off I think lolo, stupid broad. but then I start hearing the numbers, theyre realistic. was going to put some side cash into it, but here I am a few months later, still haven't done it

maybe that's a good goal for this year. at least give it a shot.

Comment

• let a buddy in on this ish son.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ive got this OCD for seeing round numbers in my bank account, so my goal for this year is to change a few digits to zeros. the sum is visualized as a square stack and the image is so pleasing in my head

the autism

anyway if I can hit that number, i'm going to consider this year a success regardless of whether I get into clever investments or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                tell me this is real

tell me someone is selling stanceworks printed rolling papers exclusive for "automotive enthusiasts"
                Not stanceworks rolling papers.

Comment

let a buddy in on this ish son.
                  lemme put a few hundred towards it, then I can tell you exactly what ive done. right now im a bit hazy on it. it was a local firm that has a few other offices nationwide, but apparently this one agent in this branch is making some good moves for this gal. tryna talk to him

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    ive got this OCD for seeing round numbers in my bank account, so my goal for this year is to change a few digits to zeros. the sum is visualized as a square stack and the image is so pleasing in my head

the autism

anyway if I can hit that number, i'm going to consider this year a success regardless of whether I get into clever investments or not.
                    I'm the same way, whenever interest hits my savings I always have to move money over from checking to make it all even again. And it always has to be in increments of hundreds.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

say no more

Comment

I don't want to live on this planet any more.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm the same way, whenever interest hits my savings I always have to move money over from checking to make it all even again. And it always has to be in increments of hundreds.

Comment

• Solid way of saving too I think.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so much of smart money making is mindset, and yeah, that method keeps the growth in positive jumps that help keep the goal in focus

Comment

• My friend (who is a trust fund baby), keeps suggesting I get a CFP.. I keep telling him that it's such an expensive option for someone who is only ready to invest such a "nominal" sum.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X