This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
    I swear to got if I get the same bullshit $.50 raise while mucking McDonald's workers get like a 4 dollar raise in 2017 I'm going to lose my shit.
    x fucking 2 ....kinda
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• uh oh, they're having a sale on superchargers.....
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Painting parts is a pain in the dick when its cold and rainy. Gotta paint under a over hang and then hang them over a heater in the garage to dry. Only 7 more bits to go

Comment

• New OE spec muffler is on the coupe. I love how quiet it is, but now slight leaks from after the header can be heard.

Close enough.

Comment

• Needs more 1uz

Comment

• What's up with the Gaylant, Matt?

Comment

• Almost got arrested tonight.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lol what happened?

Comment

• Dwb?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Lol what happened?
                      peep the build thread

Comment

• Blew by a cop doing 100 as I was getting on the highway (long ramp), saw lights, decided I should definitely not stop. Got off next exit as quiet as I could, through some side streets, to a different highway home.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Blew by a cop doing 100 as I was getting on the highway (long ramp), saw lights, decided I should definitely not stop. Got off next exit as quiet as I could, through some side streets, to a different highway home.
                          Damn. Audi survived.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            Damn. Audi survived.
                            The entire time I was like "Please don't pull a b5 on me, please don't pull a b5 on me" she didn't.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Blew by a cop doing 100 as I was getting on the highway (long ramp), saw lights, decided I should definitely not stop. Got off next exit as quiet as I could, through some side streets, to a different highway home.
                              Reminds me of when I was doing a burnout in the grand national, hauled ass into my driveway and shut the garage as he went past.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              The entire time I was like "Please don't pull a b5 on me, please don't pull a b5 on me" she didn't.
                              Do you know George Polo? I have been around for 2 motor pulls, a third coming soon. Since sowo of last year the car has ran a total of 1 week. Turned a bearing on one motor, swapped in a stocker and found out one of his rs6 turbos died.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                Reminds me of when I was doing a burnout in the grand national, hauled ass into my driveway and shut the garage as he went past.

Do you know George Polo? I have been around for 2 motor pulls, a third coming soon. Since sowo of last year the car has ran a total of 1 week. Turned a bearing on one motor, swapped in a stocker and found out one of his rs6 turbos died.
                                I've talked to him a few times. I think he has the worst luck of anyone in the world.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X