Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My commute has been averaging 2.5 hours each way recently. All of you should shut the fuck up.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
      Work is terrible when you **** the people you work with too.
      i work 9-5 with people i **** then go to class with people i **** from 6:30-9

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      that sprinkle 240 hurts my eyes
      wasn't the bass boat thing a trend a while back for s chassis anyway?

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      I have to request my transcript in person or via mail?

What the fuck is this? 1990?
      lolol w2? i got mine online like 2 weeks before they took it down for my mortgage pre qualification.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      My commute has been averaging 2.5 hours each way recently. All of you should shut the fuck up.
      my drive used to be 14 miles, and could take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours because of fucking accidents and construction

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        My commute has been averaging 2.5 hours each way recently. All of you should shut the fuck up.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck that must cost a lot of money, not to mention whatever your time is worth.

Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
        i work 9-5 with people i **** then go to class with people i **** from 6:30-9

wasn't the bass boat thing a trend a while back for s chassis anyway?

lolol w2? i got mine online like 2 weeks before they took it down for my mortgage pre qualification.

my drive used to be 14 miles, and could take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours because of fucking accidents and construction
        Probably?

No school.

I'll go back to my 20 mile 30 min commute soon.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• LMAO

Comment

• ^^ lol. thats one way to show up to prom.

You take a train Kielan, or drive? Either way that's a fuck load of money. Thought you were moving tho?
            Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck that must cost a lot of money, not to mention whatever your time is worth.

Probably?

No school.

I'll go back to my 20 mile 30 min commute soon.
              Costs just about 700/month without the value of my time. It's actually more economical for me to live in NYC than it is for me to live at home, if you factor in the value of my time.

I should be moving by the end of July though. So there is hope.

Just need to sell my car...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

^^ lol. thats one way to show up to prom.

You take a train Kielan, or drive? Either way that's a fuck load of money. Thought you were moving tho?
                Drive to train station (as of recently it's a 8 mile drive that's been taking just over 35 minutes) - 1 hour 10 min on the train - first subway ride is about 5 min (without the time of waiting for it to come) second is about the same (again without wait times). 5 min walk to the office from there. With wait times (which vary widely), I can be waiting for a total of 20 minutes. Plus the waiting time for getting to the train station about 5 - 10 minutes early. Rinse repeat coming home. Yeah it fucking sucks.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Damn, you can barely stop for something to eat or you'll miss the train. I can never complain about the 405 again.

Comment

Damn, you can barely stop for something to eat or you'll miss the train. I can never complain about the 405 again.
                    I eat twice a day. Once for lunch around 2 PM, and once when I get home around 10 or 11 PM.

I also work a 10 hour day usually. So yeah, my life during the week is pretty much working or getting to/from work.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• egh fuck that

700 bucks would get you a really nice brand new car, insurance, and gas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I eat twice a day. Once for lunch around 2 PM, and once when I get home around 10 or 11 PM.

I also work a 10 hour day usually. So yeah, my life during the week is pretty much working or getting to/from work.
                        I feel your pain on working all week. I'm an engineer, so you already know how those hours go. I just don't have the long ass commute everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          egh fuck that

700 bucks would get you a really nice brand new car, insurance, and gas.
                          Trust me, I'm well aware.

Yeah and we're about to get even more busy. There will be an announcement tomorrow from MLBAM about what that will be. It's a pretty fucking huge deal. I'm probably looking at 10-12 hour days 6 days a week, through till september starting very soon. Throw a bunch of travel (which I really don't mind, so that's good) in there for good measure.

Really hoping for a promotion and a more substantial pay rise at the end of this year. I put my everything into this job. It'd be nice to see the rewards.
                          Last edited by Kielan; 06-01-2015, 10:25 PM.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Can't wait till this training is over.

pluh

Comment

• Sony still hasn't cancelled my order for the A7R for 200... I'm beginning to think they may just honor it..
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need to get me some Aero for the 240 since I got some for the cressida....

Comment

Working...
                                X