Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should start a sticker/shirt/hat/artisan furniture company. All the cool kids are doing it.

Comment

• Go for it. All you need is ms paint and a couple hundred bucks to buy instagram followers.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
        Go for it. All you need is ms paint and a couple hundred bucks to buy instagram followers.

Sweet, want to chip in? Decades from now you can tell your children that you got in on the ground floor of Nutswinger Industries.

Comment

• Okay wow. You act like I said something that offended you both. What's all the name calling and poking fun at for?
          Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• Lol he deleted his post.

Comment

Lol he deleted his post.
              Yes I did. I'm not going to sit here and be made fun of for no reason. I thought you guys were mature enough to just ignore something if you didn't like/agree with it. I guess I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
                Okay wow. You act like I said something that offended you both. What's all the name calling and poking fun at for?
                Selling "scene" stuff, whether it's clothes, stickers, etc. is a touchy subject, at least with me. This is the same thing that killed the rave scene. People come in to make money off the lifestyle, and it generates all kind of problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  Selling "scene" stuff, whether it's clothes, stickers, etc. is a touchy subject, at least with me. This is the same thing that killed the rave scene. People come in to make money off the lifestyle, and it generates all kind of problems.
                  I'm not doing it to make money off of, well that's not the main reason. I'm probably more into cars than anyone you know. I'm simply selling this sticker to start my brand up with. I actually do a lot of fab work with a couple of homies of mine and would like to eventually pursue that for my career with them. We made midnight crew up because we are usually in the garage past midnight working on cars. I'm sorry if I upset you guys over something so silly.

Comment

Anyone want a set of rs?
                    how much, what sizes?

Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                    didn't you wanna swap anyway?
                    this
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• 17x9 half height caps one lip needs to be replaced need to check out the other 3 more closely. I paid 1250 :/

Comment

• Et 19
                        Last edited by fancy sauce; 05-30-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• bbk clearance?
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• So apparently I'm going to go look at a $500 E36

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              bbk clearance?
                              i guess? pretty low offset for stock lips, decent size backpad. rs324 like these: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=403786

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                So apparently I'm going to go look at a $500 E36
                                thinking of going e36 for my brothers first car. redo the cooling system and you're set.

Comment

Working...
                                X