X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you fusion Splicing P?

Comment

• friend of mine wants to start up a business fusing fibre. And he asked me if I was interested in doing that with him

he works for a firm that does that nog. But he's doen with his coworkers
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        friend of mine wants to start up a business fusing fibre. And he asked me if I was interested in doing that with him

he works for a firm that does that nog. But he's doen with his coworkers
        It's going to cost a lot for the equipment. But It can be a lucrative business. I think the fusion splicer kit we bought was something like 25K, but it's simple enough that you can learn it in a day easy. You'd also be looking into a fiber test kit. I think that was 2.5K for a basic setup. Some of the fancier setups can tell you where a line is broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          It's going to cost a lot for the equipment. But It can be a lucrative business. I think the fusion splicer kit we bought was something like 25K, but it's simple enough that you can learn it in a day easy. You'd also be looking into a fiber test kit. I think that was 2.5K for a basic setup. Some of the fancier setups can tell you where a line is broken.
          All of this.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well that's where we should have an advantage cuz he has the equipment. Through his boss, becase they subcontract third parties. And now we become the 3rd party
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Just got done reading about a guy suing a butane company and a minimart for 11 million. Why? Because they didn't inform him that butane is explosive in enclosed areas, much like the garage he where he was using it to make hash oil.

Comment

• if I told you I've never dreamed of being part of a case like that, i'd be lying

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  if I told you I've never dreamed of being part of a case like that, i'd be lying

Comment

• LOL.

Someone come help me swap a car I don't have.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      LOL.

Someone come help me swap a car I don't have.

Have you even put the S4 up for sale?

Comment

• sup?!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sup Rob. What's new?

Comment

Have you even put the S4 up for sale?
                            Kinda. It still needs a few things to be perfect. But I'd adjust my price accordingly if I found someone serious.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Kinda. It still needs a few things to be perfect. But I'd adjust my price accordingly if I found someone serious.
                              Buy my M52 and tranny. $100

Needs a starter.
                              Last edited by oHSo EuRo; 05-26-2015, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Just got done reading about a guy suing a butane company and a minimart for 11 million. Why? Because they didn't inform him that butane is explosive in enclosed areas, much like the garage he where he was using it to make hash oil.
                                who the fuck uses butane for that anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X