X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning.

Comment

• Reading over the shitshow that was SoWo. Sounds like a Honda show crossed with a Trap Music concert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        Reading over the shitshow that was SoWo. Sounds like a Honda show crossed with a Trap Music concert.
        It was actually really great (like always) until the kids started getting excited Saturday night and given how fucking annoying they were, it was still only a fraction of the week I spent in Helen so I'm not all that mad.
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I've heard it was good; I've heard it was bad. Most of the guys that said it was horrible are a bunch of elitist that think they are too good for everyone else. ��
          Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• Someone make a thread where ppl can dump all the sowo vids

I'm too lazy to search
            Last edited by Miroteknik; 05-19-2015, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              It was actually really great (like always) until the kids started getting excited Saturday night and given how fucking annoying they were, it was still only a fraction of the week I spent in Helen so I'm not all that mad.
              How rowdy did the kids get?

Comment

• My motherfucking work laptop didn't save the calibration spreadsheet that I've been working on for the last week and a half here at work. After carefully, CAUTIOUSLY saving it after every single step I made, it didn't fucking save.

Motherfucking rage tuesday is in full fucking swing.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
                  I've heard it was good; I've heard it was bad. Most of the guys that said it was horrible are a bunch of elitist that think they are too good for everyone else. ��
                  #dapperfam lol

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  How rowdy did the kids get?
                  Typical 240 fags bouncing off red line in the street, the WORST burnouts I've ever seen, mob of idiots standing in the road just to spectate the party rather than join it... Idk, I just got annoyed at the ignorant people and locals almost running over people trying to power brake their trucks and f-bodies.

In all honesty, the people that catch a bad wrap for acting like dicks at sowo (dapper, spicy boys, "scene fags") kept to the helendorf and just drank a shit ton while the kids were out destroying the streets and racing through crowds of people.

Comment

• Did someone say f-bodies

Comment

• I swear that sounds like every Honda event I've ever attended

without all the minorities
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• SoWo's dying like the rave scene lol.

Comment

• I just stayed out of the burnout pits, hung out with my friends, and did my shenanigans outside of town. I had a blast.

Comment

• Problem being, all it takes is the hoodrats in the town to ruin it for everyone.

Comment

• I just ordered a 2000 calorie breakfast sandwich for lunch.

Comment

• I just took a 2000 calorie post-lunch dump

Comment

Working...
                                X