Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not worried about it. It's been uneven ever since I've had the wheels on as it's the third time I've done it with coilovers.

And I only found the spark to do it yesterday because I helped my brother lower his Camry again.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
      I know I'm backtracking, fuck it.

So while you're a work you don't think of other things you'd rather be doing? I know people that love their jobs, but at the end of the day they have a list of things they would much rather do.

All in all, some people have to work to make ends meet, some have to live pay check to pay check, some are fortunate enough to never have to worry about a job. A majority of people just look at it as a means to pay bills and live. I'm glad you love your job, thats fantastic. I'm sure some people envy you.
      Of course there are things I'd rather be doing, but even when I'm doing things I want to do, there are things I'd rather be doing.

But just as you guys say you can't understand how I love my job and what I do. I don't understand how people can think that you can't possibly ever enjoy work. So many people I know in this scene live pay check to pay check not because they don't make enough, but because they're stupid and blow it all to impress people that legit don't matter at all. AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. That is the shit that pisses me off. Believe me, I understand that not everyone is fortunate enough to do what they like, or have a job that pays well because of outside circumstances. But when people fuck themselves and then complain about it, I get annoyed real quick.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I never said I can't understand how you love your job. So I don't know why you feel the need to say that. I agree with what you're saying. However, it's not my money. If they complain that's on them. I don't let others negativity affect my day to day life. I'm for sure not going to get all upset over what someone else does either, again that's their choice.
        Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• i love to hear the paycheck to paycheck stories cause it makes the laugh so much better when their grand finale is a fucking slammed import econo/sport/grocery car that cant clear a speed bump without exploding into a pile of aluminum suspension components hahahfruckilovethisshitgetrecked

Comment

• at the same time, its cool to have money, a sensible daily, and do dumb shit with dumb cars on the side to be dumb

ironically

Comment

• have a slow leak in my front passenger tire. not sure if nail or wheels leaking but hoping for nail

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                i love to hear the paycheck to paycheck stories cause it makes the laugh so much better when their grand finale is a fucking slammed import econo/sport/grocery car that cant clear a speed bump without exploding into a pile of aluminum suspension components hahahfruckilovethisshitgetrecked
                Drives me fucking nuts.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i love to hear the paycheck to paycheck stories cause it makes the laugh so much better when their grand finale is a fucking slammed import econo/sport/grocery car that cant clear a speed bump without exploding into a pile of aluminum suspension components hahahfruckilovethisshitgetrecked
                  "yeah bro I ate ramen noodles for three years to afford the build on this baby! I've got over $50k invested into it!

Ironically I found this right after I fucking wrote that what the fuck

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  at the same time, its cool to have money, a sensible daily, and do dumb shit with dumb cars on the side to be dumb

ironically
                  Basically me
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• tfw u think u tryna be a baller but rly u tryna be chris

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Ironically I found this right after I fucking wrote that what the fuck

Basically me
                      ironically want to talk to the owner

Comment

tfw u think u tryna be a baller but rly u tryna be chris
                        Gettin dem yellow hos pragnant n sheit
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• today is a burger kind of day

Comment

• got lil dicky lemme freak on replay tho

Comment

• This ear infection is a real fucking annoyance.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lol poor people
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X