• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kielan how you been dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
      Kielan how you been dude?
      Been good man, work has kept me crazy busy in a good way. Making big life moves in a couple weeks/months, moving to NYC, selling the car. Changing it all up. Definitely moves for the better. How you been dude? It's been a long time since we last caught up.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That's awesome dude. I remember you were worried about finding a well paying job and whatnot after school. Really cool you were able to find something related to something you have an interest in that pays well enough to do shit like that. Been trying to find a house and not lose my sanity while finishing law school.

Comment

• lol @ newfags comment.

In all seriousness, you gotta start somewhere.
          Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Yeah, I used to have a ton of friends from cars. Then 90% of them turned out to be scumbags, that you want nothing to do with. I'm 22 I've got a lot of shit to do and see, and I don't need bullshit drama to slow me down. Looking back most of those people, i've actually began to make something for myself. I have a great career ahead of me, and I'm sure as shit not living paycheck to paycheck, or maxing out credit cards to impress so fuckwit on the internet.

I like a good meet or show as much as the next guy, but like hell if I'll let my hobby rule my life.
            You realize that the older you get, the more well-defined your friends become. People that you couldn't see yourself going a week without talking to suddenly disappear. Others, the polar opposite. Then you get married and shit changes again.

I miss Import Alliance.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• wait till you are as old as me, and then see what's what

how the 'friends' vs 'people i know' balance shifts
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Yeah, I'm already picking up on that. There are only a handful of people we consider close friends, although a few are as close as family.

Ironically my cache of 'car people I know' never seems to dwindle.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  You realize that the older you get, the more well-defined your friends become. People that you couldn't see yourself going a week without talking to suddenly disappear. Others, the polar opposite. Then you get married and shit changes again.

I miss Import Alliance.
                  I'm well aware. I only really talk to 5 or 6 people now. Not even everyday. Believe me I figured out who my real friends were real quick. You also don't work as much as I do and not see who who understands why you can't hang out vs. people who only want you around when it's convenient for them.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• how come you have to work, just come with us man!

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      how come you have to work, just come with us man!
                      99% of the time people saying that also **** their job, or work at some shit place part time.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• old and wise doesn't come without young and silly

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          old and wise doesn't come without young and silly
                          Yes! I'm glad someone said it.

Loving your job or not, there is no way you can enjoy life when all you do is work. Thats not what life is about.
                          Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• I went to sowo and got no scene points. Think I did something wrong, idk. Hi guys
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                              I went to sowo and got no scene points. Think I did something wrong, idk. Hi guys
                              wow man, id kill myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                wow man, id kill myself
                                Been thinking about slitting my wrists with a dapper box logo
                                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Working...
                                X