X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piss off, I don't associate with those hoodrat plebs
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Piss off, I don't associate with those hoodrat plebs
      So..... That's not the flag of your people?

Comment

• Comment

• Swole bro, swole.

Comment

• goals

Comment

• I got an ear infection in both ears, and pink eye in both eyes. I also apparently am 5 years old again.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Barely about to get off work. Yeehaw.

Comment

• SoWo is dead. Stupid fucking idiot fucks. I blame the hipsters and scene points.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                    SoWo is dead. Stupid fucking idiot fucks. I blame the hipsters and scene points.
                    I was actually curious as to what was going on down there. It was packed last year.
                    Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

SoWo is dead. Stupid fucking idiot fucks. I blame the hipsters and scene points.
                      ???
                      -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                      '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                      '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Stupid kids doing burnouts, mass mobs, drunk shitheads, trash EVERYWHERE. Helen is putting forward to ban SoWo already.

Comment

• Sup bras.

Comment

Stupid kids doing burnouts, mass mobs, drunk shitheads, trash EVERYWHERE. Helen is putting forward to ban SoWo already.
                            I don't get why people can't keep control of themselves... I mean put your trash in cans and do stupid things where its safe, like not do burnouts in parking lots surrounded by amazing cars...

Seems like at any meet there's always that one guy that's doing stupid burnouts and crap, and I always shake my head... I mean burnouts are fun but when peeps are around its stupid.
                            -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                            '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                            '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              I got an ear infection in both ears, and pink eye in both eyes. I also apparently am 5 years old again.
                              Well if you washed your hands, you wouldn't have that problem.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Stupid kids doing burnouts, mass mobs, drunk shitheads, trash EVERYWHERE. Helen is putting forward to ban SoWo already.
                                I am so disappointed that this is happening. This year was my first year there and i was really hoping to bring my car next year, but it seems to me like that will never happen.
                                [CENTER][url=http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924][color=red]e28 build thread[/color] [/url]
                                [img]http://i.imgur.com/hNTlNvf.jpg?2[/img]
                                Instagram: [url=https://instagram.com/divingboardlord/][color=red]@divingboardlord[/color][/url][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X