- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• get milk, chocolate, banana
        put in food processor
        boom

brekkie
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I'm at Yankee Stadium, not quite an option.

Fucking union workers take like 50 breaks in the day. This simple job is going to take so long.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• why are you at yankee stadium

Comment

• Work.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• well duh

Comment

• I have to supervise our contractors doing fiber testing. It's pretty much as boring and simple as it gets.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    i'm good

met an interesting woman on saturday, and on sunday she still looked interesting
                    altho i'm not looking for steadyness atm

fab a chair?
                    Nothing wrong with a little side action.
                    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I'm at Yankee Stadium, not quite an option.

Fucking union workers take like 50 breaks in the day. This simple job is going to take so long.
                    At least you're at a cool location. Fiber testing is tedious work, but interesting.

Lol @ breaks. If you have time to take breaks, you aren't busy enough.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• perks of being single

when i do construction work, i usually don't take breaks, sometimes i even forget to eat

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Nothing wrong with a little side action.

At least you're at a cool location. Fiber testing is tedious work, but interesting.

Lol @ breaks. If you have time to take breaks, you aren't busy enough.
                        Even though the yankees are my favorite team, working here sucks, and the places we work in stadiums are far from glamourous.

Fiber testing is neither interesting or intriguing. It should have been done when they pulled the fiber, not 2 months later.

Breaks, I don't take them when I work onsite, I will rarely eat lunch either when I'm onsite, mostly because there is too much work to do, or because I want to get it all done sooner so I can enjoy the city I'm in more.
                        Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        perks of being single

when i do construction work, i usually don't take breaks, sometimes i even forget to eat
                        Union mandated breaks though. I **** (that's in caps even though you can't see it) union workers, they drive me up a fucking wall.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 15 minutes every two hours or so

that would suck

you need unions, but some shit really is exagerated!!

Comment

• Unions here are a fucking disaster. The US needs a Maggie Thatcher to come along and show these fuckwits what's gucci.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My company is unionized. They suck too. I luckily don't have to deal with them.
                              Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• I can't say I disagree at all.

Having a lunch break or something short in the afternoon is nice. But 15 minutes every 2 hours? So basically, they're getting paid to work 8 hours while only working some 7 hours, minus a half hour for lunch so...

Actually working 6 1/2 hours, getting paid for 8.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X