This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    My plan cant ever fail. Unless your problem is something thats already on fire in the woods. But that situation is unlikely
    No, your plan still works. Set the woods on fire and push them into neighboring woods.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    its the other way around. they just need to set to looters on fire and throw them in the woods. problem solved and order is restored
    Essentially everyone needs to set themselves on fire and throw themselves into the woods.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      No, your plan still works. Set the woods on fire and push them into neighboring woods.

Essentially everyone needs to set themselves on fire and throw themselves into the woods.
      hahahah upon realizing they are the problem, the looters all suddenly set themselves on fire and ran out of Baltimore heading towards what appear to be a nearby forest
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        hahahah upon realizing they are the problem, the looters all suddenly set themselves on fire and ran out of Baltimore heading towards what appear to be a nearby forest
        Plot twist: the forest set them on fire.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I need Trueno bumpers for mad weight reductions.

Comment

• what u need is less cheeseburgers, randy

Comment

• getting dangerously close to buying a Datsun 620 truck or a damn hardbody need to stop being stupid and hold out for a newer frontier

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                what u need is less cheeseburgers, randy
                You take that back sir. Burgers are life.

Comment

• had one on Monday... beef, 2 slabs of pineapple, sautéed onion and some cheese I don't remember

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    I especially like the idiots who tear a car completely apart and then go "lost interest in the project for sale $8k OBO don't lowball me I know what my high mileage small block swap parts are worth with a gutted shell that has no paint on it"
                    I really hope this whole fake racecar thing dies out quickly.

It's really a universal plan for everything, it's never a bad solution.

Laptop pissing you off? Set it on fire and throw it into the woods.
                    Car is a piece of shit? Set it on fire and push it into the woods.
                    Girlfriend being a disrespectful cunt? Set her on fire and roll her into the woods.
                    Police on your tail? Set the police station on fire and push it into the woods.
                    lol literally my rx7 atm irl kms

Comment

• When did you get a catch-on-fire car?

Comment

• that's all I have left to do

Comment

• Do it redneck bonfire style.

Comment

• amidoinitrite

Comment

• ayyylmao its country R&B lol

Comment