This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Thanks, I haven't done it in forever, I need to pick up my camera again.
    I've just recently gotten into photography myself. Just like cars, it's also an expensive hobby.
    Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
      I've just recently gotten into photography myself. Just like cars, it's also an expensive hobby.
      Gotta pay to play.

Though I've been shooting with one lens for like 3 years now. I should really buy more glass...
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Gotta pay to play.

Though I've been shooting with one lens for like 3 years now. I should really buy more glass...
        Unfortunately, you're right. I've been using my Nikon for the past year now. It's starting to show it's age. The flash only works when it feels like it. I like using my iPotato more than my camera lmao.

Comment

• The iPhone 6 camera is no joke.

I've had my 5D2 for 3 years now maybe 4 years now? I can't remember. Before that I had my T2i for 3 years. Both have treated me incredibly well.

Pro tip: don't ever use the built in flash.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah, I'm in love with the 6's picture quality.

My flip up flash doesn't work, unless it's in auto mode. I can't manually make it flash though. I'm thinking between being packed in boxes and moving constantly it's just had enough. I've been looking for a new camera. I kind of want to buy a new one before SoWo or H20.

Comment

• who the fuck is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                who the fuck is this?
                I don't know... When you figure it out lemme know. I've been trying to for 24 years now.

Comment

• Blah car shows.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Blah car shows.
                    I haven't been to one in a while. I doubt I'll even see H20, but I live in NC so I'm pretty close to SoWo. I don't have a car to show off or anything, I'm just going to see what everyone else brings.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
                      I don't know... When you figure it out lemme know. I've been trying to for 24 years now.
                      If you're 24 why do you have a 13 year old girl as your avi?

Comment

• There's far too much drama and stupid childishness in the scene to even bother with shows. Shit the only reason I'm on here today, is cause I am bored as fuck at work.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                          If you're 24 why do you have a 13 year old girl as your avi?
                          She's not 13? hahah lol

Oh and I'm 23, I just count those 9 months I was in the womb as a part of my life. Judge me.
                          Last edited by FRSBrndn; 04-26-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• You laughed, and laughed again. I can't take that seriously.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

There's far too much drama and stupid childishness in the scene to even bother with shows. Shit the only reason I'm on here today, is cause I am bored as fuck at work.
                              Yeah, I have to agree. People tend to make fun of others because they do something different to their cars. I'm just bored at home, I don't really have an excuse besides I've been working 21 days straight and this is my only day off.

Comment

• Yeah, I kind of laughed in a hypocritical way. It's like a double negative.

Comment

Working...
                                X