• Show
Clear All

• c y man

lol miro, wine and brie

ate way better then that btw lol
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Quicksilver View Post
      As always, Russians are the best at everything, proud to be one, excited to see where this goes
      Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
      Apparently, you aren't at modesty. But hey, who am I to judge
      from the lada thread (which is a cool thread btw)

lucas killed it
      hahahahahaha

Comment

• Time to take a shit.

Comment

• Fuck I'm glad it's Friday.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            c y man

lol miro, wine and brie

ate way better then that btw lol
            I don't doubt it
            Originally posted by P78 View Post
            from the lada thread (which is a cool thread btw)

lucas killed it
            hahahahahaha
            they put out some awesome work, doing it themselves, with welding masks made out of plastic milk cartons and welding equipment that could only be described as primitive

I would love to go and hang with "low club" in Russia, some other guys down there I used to follow do all kinds of cool resto-mods on old ladas, moskvitch's, fiats, and more

Russian drift is getting pretty good now too. some of their grassroots builds are hilariously horrible, but the higher level stuff is getting to be extremely competitive internationally

Comment

• I gotta add two unpaid days to my check.

Comment

• pascal, that lexus vid gave me chills man

Comment

• Pretty sweet wasnt it, lfa all the cars

Comment

• random question... for rotaries that are set up for pre-mix (oil metering removed from engine), does that have to be done in separate containers, or can you dump oil in the tank, then fuel up with gasoline, assuming it mixes well enough not to seize the engine??

Comment

• apparently you can add oil at the pump, as long as you know the ratio you're at

which makes the witchcraft that much spookier

Comment

• kiinda wanna go check out this FC lol

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                          sup c

i c you announced the big news
                          Yup, finally got it out of the way.

Fucking stressed about tonight already. Wife bought tickets to go see a comedian we both like... but it's the second showing at 10:30pm, and it's an hour and a half away from home... at the busiest part of Buffalo, NY... the same night as a Bison's hockey game... in an arena with almost no parking to begin with... the fucking night before we go racing at Watkins Glen.

Fuck
                          Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          random question... for rotaries that are set up for pre-mix (oil metering removed from engine), does that have to be done in separate containers, or can you dump oil in the tank, then fuel up with gasoline, assuming it mixes well enough not to seize the engine??
                          Yes
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Yup, finally got it out of the way.

Fucking stressed about tonight already. Wife bought tickets to go see a comedian we both like... but it's the second showing at 10:30pm, and it's an hour and a half away from home... at the busiest part of Buffalo, NY... the same night as a Bison's hockey game... in an arena with almost no parking to begin with... the fucking night before we go racing at Watkins Glen.

Fuck

Yes
                            take the m3 so u can worry about it the whole time

thxbb

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              take the m3 so u can worry about it the whole time

thxbb
                              Lol you prick.

Can't decide if I should take the Accord because it's a roach and I can park it anywhere I want to, or if we should take a last hurrah road trip in the 330 since it'll be sold on Sunday.

Speaking of the M3, I finally started changing shit on it. LTW wing will be on this weekend, along with a fan delete and some exhaust work.

Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 04-17-2015, 11:31 AM.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• u look like an autoX'r

Comment

Working...
                                X