Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some new light key marks too on my passenger side. Ghey as fawk.

Comment

• someone talk me out of buying these lm's.

Comment

• Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

actually just push me off a cliff instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
          http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=72925

actually just push me off a cliff instead.
          Jesus fucking Christ. The "fake race car" fad is catching on and it fucking sucks.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• buys roll cage, ugly nrg steering wheel, overs, m3 kit...can't afford wheels.

Comment

• Morning guys.

Don't buy LM's.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Jesus fucking Christ. The "fake race car" fad is catching on and it fucking sucks.
                I like the guy, but come on... And all that money on a cheap car with cheap wheels... wtf
                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  dude... its for his girlfriend.... wtf does she need a race car for? they both like cars, and he's putting a lot of money in to keep her in the hobby. I think its great. I was going to buy my last gf a car of her choice and help her build it to her liking, but she couldn't make up her mind on a chassis.
                  Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                  buys roll cage, ugly nrg steering wheel, overs, m3 kit...can't afford wheels.
                  haha yeah, but again... its for the girlfriend that doesn't know any better
                  Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Morning guys.

Don't buy LM's.
                  morning cocko

Comment

• I honestly think his biggest problem will be all the dickriders that will be stalking/following/hitting on his gf now that she has a car that typically only a car dude would have. hahaha trust me that gets real old 0-100

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      I honestly think his biggest problem will be all the dickriders that will be stalking/following/hitting on his gf now that she has a car that typically only a car dude would have. hahaha trust me that gets real old 0-100
                      This

Comment

• ashton how the benz coming along

lol nvm just read the update. that air cleaner cap lol
                        Last edited by Miroteknik; 04-16-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

ashton how the benz coming along
                          Running and driving. Building new floor pans and trans tunnel this weekend then starting the new console, gauge cluster, stereo, flame thrower wiring/plumbing, refinish the wheels again... got alot to do before offset kings and sowo, but it's actually looking promising this year haha

haha the breather is rad, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                            Running and driving. Building new floor pans and trans tunnel this weekend then starting the new console, gauge cluster, stereo, flame thrower wiring/plumbing, refinish the wheels again... got alot to do before offset kings and sowo, but it's actually looking promising this year haha

haha the breather is rad, right?
                            nice... yo what are you feeding your flamethrower? fuel from non-firing cylinder, or do you have a separate feed?

breather looks super out of place, but maybe that's cause its a hubcap... but hey if it works... u could tarnish it up or paint it to sort of match the rest of the engine bay?

Comment

nice... yo what are you feeding your flamethrower? fuel from non-firing cylinder, or do you have a separate feed?

breather looks super out of place, but maybe that's cause its a hubcap... but hey if it works... u could tarnish it up or paint it to sort of match the rest of the engine bay?
                              Originally I had it wired to cut ignition to the car and power the spark plugs at the same time via a button then stomping on the gas so it would just have a ton of raw fuel dumped into the exhaust. This set up will have a spare fuel tank and injectors for huge flames.

It definitely looks out of place, but I like it. That's one of my good factory caps in the picture. I have an older beat up one that has the same blue as the car in the center to go on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                                Originally I had it wired to cut ignition to the car and power the spark plugs at the same time via a button then stomping on the gas so it would just have a ton of raw fuel dumped into the exhaust. This set up will have a spare fuel tank and injectors for huge flames.

It definitely looks out of place, but I like it. That's one of my good factory caps in the picture. I have an older beat up one that has the same blue as the car in the center to go on it.
                                nice man. sounds like version 2.0 should be better, plus you can shoot flames while youre driving

Comment

Working...
                                X