X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hay bby
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sitting in the court house thinking to myself, what would happen if I did a massive burnout in front of it with an american flag hanging out my window.

Comment

• the judging would become the judged

duh

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
          Sitting in the court house thinking to myself, what would happen if I did a massive burnout in front of it with an american flag hanging out my window.
          People would think there was something wrong with your car because Murica noises.

Comment

• depends on how many cops are sitting outside...
            -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
            '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
            '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Why do people feel the need to raid Facebook event pages after the show to find pictures of their cars. Then make multiple posts about it. Then post pics they find of their cars on the page. I don't understand. Fucking scene kids want attention.

I remember my first show.

#endrant

Comment

• yesterday was cruising with bmw dudes and rolled to a park. rolled up to the speed bumps side by side and revved engine. macho overprotective dad comes running at us from the park in fully flexed mother bear mode and starts calling us mean names and repeating the words "4 bangers"

kermitsippinthetea.mp3

Comment

Why do people feel the need to raid Facebook event pages after the show to find pictures of their cars. Then make multiple posts about it. Then post pics they find of their cars on the page. I don't understand. Fucking scene kids want attention.

#endrant
                  sick of people that are excited/proud of their car and want to show it off

buys breytons

Comment

Why do people feel the need to raid Facebook event pages after the show to find pictures of their cars. Then make multiple posts about it. Then post pics they find of their cars on the page. I don't understand. Fucking scene kids want attention.

#endrant
                    I took my truck to the Goodguys show last year and took ZERO pics of it I always forget to take pics at shows, I don't even care anymore...

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    yesterday was cruising with bmw dudes and rolled to a park. rolled up to the speed bumps side by side and revved engine. macho overprotective dad comes running at us from the park in fully flexed mother bear mode and starts calling us mean names and repeating the words "4 bangers"

kermitsippinthetea.mp3
                    Whatever man! He's ju being a queer. R3ving engines never hurt anybody.
                    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                      I took my truck to the Goodguys show last year and took ZERO pics of it I always forget to take pics at shows, I don't even care anymore...

Whatever man! He's ju being a queer. R3ving engines never hurt anybody.
                      u r so cool man... not even caring... very chill

nah I get it, it was stupid, he was freakin about his kids safety (20 yards away)
                      was funny to see him herniate tho, I was ready for a dad-fight irl, had my heart pumping

Comment

• if I go to a show someday and see one person take a pic of my car...

i'll probably have an O

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          yesterday was cruising with bmw dudes and rolled to a park. rolled up to the speed bumps side by side and revved engine. macho overprotective dad comes running at us from the park in fully flexed mother bear mode and starts calling us mean names and repeating the words "4 bangers"

kermitsippinthetea.mp3
                          worst part was...

we were rolling in m3's

sucks bmws are viewed on par with civics.

Comment

• Someone used a picture of my car on the hood of their car once.

I really wish I was making this up.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              sick of people that are excited/proud of their car and want to show it off

buys breytons
                              Buys breytons because I like them and not because I need other peoples approval of whether or not my car is up to their standards.

Your probably one of those scene kids aren't you. Don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Someone used a picture of my car on the hood of their car once.

I really wish I was making this up.
                                Lolwut

Comment

Working...
                                X