X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
    Nice! Also nice mods!
    Thanks! Diesel mechanic owned it and did all the work. Down the road I'd like to stud it, and maybe go with a little bit bigger turbo. I'd also have to do bigger injectors to get the most out of it.

On the level 6 tune (get shit done) I'm guessing its high 300's HP and close to 800 ft lbs torque. I have a boost leak in one of my intercooler boots at the moment so I have been taking it easy.

It's a hell of a lot of fun though. My brother owns a 94 12V 5-speed, friend has a 98 12V auto, and another friend has an 01 24v 6-Speed.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Thanks! Diesel mechanic owned it and did all the work. Down the road I'd like to stud it, and maybe go with a little bit bigger turbo. I'd also have to do bigger injectors to get the most out of it.

On the level 6 tune (get shit done) I'm guessing its high 300's HP and close to 800 ft lbs torque. I have a boost leak in one of my intercooler boots at the moment so I have been taking it easy.

It's a hell of a lot of fun though. My brother owns a 94 12V 5-speed, friend has a 98 12V auto, and another friend has an 01 24v 6-Speed.
      Stud it before doing ANYTHING else My buddy bought a s475(?) to go over the stock HX35 and lifted the head and blew the head gasket within the week without studs...

Weld or otherwise shut the wastegate, and 220 hp injectors was pretty fun though... ~38psi I think IIRC
      -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
      '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
      '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
        Stud it before doing ANYTHING else My buddy bought a s475(?) to go over the stock HX35 and lifted the head and blew the head gasket within the week without studs...

Weld or otherwise shut the wastegate, and 220 hp injectors was pretty fun though... ~38psi I think IIRC
        Stock blocks are good for 45-50 lbs reliably from what I have read.

I wouldn't do it though. lol.

My wastegate is blocked off but I might actually make it active again. HX35's are really only good up to 35 lbs boost. Anything more than that and you're just pushing hot air. A compound HX35 and hx40 setup is a pretty decent setup.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Stock blocks are good for 45-50 lbs reliably from what I have read.
          Yup, I would say so. 55 or 60 popped it. He's also pretty dang hard on his stuff, so I think it was seeing that frequently
          -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
          '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
          '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• Bro dozer thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
              Bro dozer thread.
              Not sure if I'd classify a Cummins as a bro dozer.

When I think of bro dozers this comes to mind: 6+ inch lift, 37+ inch tires, fender flares, monster stickers, rockstar wheels, truck nuts, and a dual exhaust.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• You don't have truck nuts?

Comment

• So I might not be able to make it to SoWo. Fuck.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• bladez n fadez
                    instagram : demrimz
                    StatesideWheel

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Go back to work Saturday. What a vacation.

Comment

• saturday extra pay?
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Nah reg hours. Then off Sunday, work Monday then my regular day off on Tuesday lol.

Really not ready to go back to work though. That was my first ever real vacation.

Comment

• oh after a vacation, that's even worse
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Have you seen this yet P?

Made in 2009 by Vin Diesel, this 18-minute video shows Dom and Letty rekindling their romance prior to getting married, as well as showing how Dom knows Han

Comment

Working...
                                X