• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $2500 and negotiable rn in j's hood

Comment

• Fuuuuu do want
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• 521, good stuff.

Also, am I the only one that noticed the poor quality of the welds on that 260Z?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          521, good stuff.

Also, am I the only one that noticed the poor quality of the welds on that 260Z?
          Nope. Lots of little stuff on that car bugs me.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

521, good stuff.

I thought chris would say something,...

disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              I thought chris would say something,...

disappointed
              What's disappointing is the fact that you still haven't done a burnout.

I also noticed that the car's fuel cell lines are just draped over a roll cage, there's some hose that goes over the top of the cell, and that he used super-cheapie Kuhmo Escta tires.

But, much to the guy's credit, he did build it himself. It's not another "look at the car a shop built for me" feature, which I rather like. And he has excellent taste in engines.

Comment

• EDC tickets should be on the way soon.

Comment

EDC tickets should be on the way soon.
                  I think I officially **** dubstep enough to murder people
                  Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  What's disappointing is the fact that you still haven't done a burnout.

I also noticed that the car's fuel cell lines are just draped over a roll cage, there's some hose that goes over the top of the cell, and that he used super-cheapie Kuhmo Escta tires.

But, much to the guy's credit, he did build it himself. It's not another "look at the car a shop built for me" feature, which I rather like. And he has excellent taste in engines.
                  whats disappointing is that I cant reach out and slap you across the face

u have ocd who cares about fuel lines, this isn't a symmetrical etch a sketch of your garage's electrical wiring schematic blueprint grid baseline tune wallmounted 220W insulated underground to circuit box conducer conductor

good engine/obvious engine. but car is still narrow as a canoe and now has a roll cage as well, so its 50x more of a dick to climb into than it started out

Comment

• im going to re-route my fuel lines horizontally across my windshield, then down the fender (outside the finder with zip ties) and then up front through an front mounted aquarium with fake plastic goldfish in it, and then down under the car and up into the engine just for u chris I sware on me bum

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      This right here.

As one who does all their own car work, people that pay to have crap built kind of piss me off. -Enter scarcasm- I mean "wow you can trailer a car to a shop and write checks..." big freaking deal, give the man a prize /sarcasm

Built not bought = respect and mad props from me...

Also, if car was built for burn outs then where are the freaking pics of it making smoke?!?!?
                      -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                      '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                      '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• the aquarium will actually be a fuel filter since I cant use my stock filter anyway, you will literally be able to see the clarity of my gasoline as I pass u newb ass on ur gaylude

Comment

I think I officially **** dubstep enough to murder people
                          Some's good, but fuck it gets annoying. Also fuck trap music.

Comment

• ^^^thisss

Comment

the aquarium will actually be a fuel filter since I cant use my stock filter anyway, you will literally be able to see the clarity of my gasoline as I pass u newb ass on ur gaylude
                              Miro I've given you 5 days to do a burnout and record it and you haven't even done that.

Comment

• will u believe me if I tell you I don't rly want to burn my new Sumitomos?

Comment

Working...
                                X